Alprazolam and Prezista drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Alprazolam and Prezista. Common interactions include bone loss among females and emotional distress among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Alprazolam and Prezista have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 124 people who take Alprazolam and Prezista from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
124 people who take Alprazolam and Prezista together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Alprazolam?
Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 119,832 Alprazolam users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Prezista?
Prezista has active ingredients of darunavir ethanolate. It is often used in hiv infection. eHealthMe is studying from 11,166 Prezista users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Alprazolam and Prezista reports submitted per year:
Alprazolam and Prezista drug interactions by gender *:
Alprazolam and Prezista drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Alprazolam and Prezista?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Alprazolam (119,832 reports)
- Prezista (11,166 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Alprazolam and Prezista:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Alprazolam side effects:
- Drug abuse: 8,653 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 8,590 reports
- Drug ineffective: 7,066 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,551 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 6,354 reports
- Pain: 5,434 reports
Browse all side effects of Alprazolam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prezista side effects:
- Pain: 951 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 862 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 589 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 499 reports
- Rashes (redness): 470 reports
- Depression: 452 reports
Browse all side effects of Prezista:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Alprazolam interactions:
- Alprazolam and Aspirin: 10,747 reports
- Alprazolam and Omeprazole: 10,475 reports
- Alprazolam and Gabapentin: 10,351 reports
- Alprazolam and Furosemide: 9,460 reports
- Alprazolam and Prednisone: 9,219 reports
- Alprazolam and Tramadol: 8,352 reports
- Alprazolam and Lisinopril: 8,250 reports
- Alprazolam and Zolpidem: 7,994 reports
- Alprazolam and Pantoprazole: 7,651 reports
- Alprazolam and Oxycodone: 7,325 reports
Browse all interactions between Alprazolam and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prezista interactions:
- Prezista and Norvir: 7,340 reports
- Prezista and Truvada: 4,488 reports
- Prezista and Isentress: 2,948 reports
- Prezista and Intelence: 1,541 reports
- Prezista and Ritonavir: 1,194 reports
- Prezista and Viread: 1,082 reports
- Prezista and Tivicay: 1,018 reports
- Prezista and Bactrim: 863 reports
- Prezista and Kaletra: 762 reports
- Prezista and Epivir: 716 reports
Browse all interactions between Prezista and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on alprazolam and darunavir ethanolate (the active ingredients of Alprazolam and Prezista, respectively), and Alprazolam and Prezista (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Alprazolam and Prezista.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Adderall and Soft Tissue Disorder - 7 seconds ago
- Valproic Acid vs. Valium - 23 seconds ago
- Mycolog-Ii and Hearing Loss - 28 seconds ago
- Robitussin and Prednisolone drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Suprax and Hyperglycemia - a minute ago
- Provigil and Novocain drug interaction - a minute ago
- Amlodipine and Taciturnity - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen and Varicose Veins - a minute ago
- Lithium Carbonate and Niacin drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Scoliosis and drugs of ingredients of omeprazole - 2 minutes ago