Amiodarone hydrochloride and Calquence drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and Calquence together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and Calquence have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and Calquence together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Amiodarone hydrochloride?
Amiodarone hydrochloride has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 7,909 Amiodarone hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Calquence?
Calquence has active ingredients of acalabrutinib. eHealthMe is studying from 2,261 Calquence users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Amiodarone hydrochloride and Calquence reports submitted per year:
Common Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Calquence drug interactions by gender *:
Common Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Calquence drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amiodarone hydrochloride and Calquence?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2016 Jan .
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Amiodarone hydrochloride and Calquence:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Amiodarone hydrochloride side effects:
- Weakness: 866 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 846 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 700 reports
- Cough: 535 reports
- Pneumonia: 451 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 443 reports
Browse all side effects of Amiodarone hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Calquence side effects:
- Death: 739 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 185 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 141 reports
- Diarrhea: 103 reports
Browse all side effects of Calquence:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Amiodarone hydrochloride interactions:
- Amiodarone hydrochloride and Furosemide: 1,435 reports
- Amiodarone hydrochloride and Aspirin: 747 reports
- Amiodarone hydrochloride and Lasix: 575 reports
- Amiodarone hydrochloride and Digoxin: 485 reports
- Amiodarone hydrochloride and Pantoprazole: 477 reports
- Amiodarone hydrochloride and Spironolactone: 461 reports
- Amiodarone hydrochloride and Allopurinol: 447 reports
- Amiodarone hydrochloride and Omeprazole: 442 reports
- Amiodarone hydrochloride and Carvedilol: 436 reports
- Amiodarone hydrochloride and Simvastatin: 404 reports
Browse all interactions between Amiodarone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Calquence interactions:
Browse all interactions between Calquence and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amiodarone hydrochloride and acalabrutinib (the active ingredients of Amiodarone hydrochloride and Calquence, respectively), and Amiodarone hydrochloride and Calquence (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Amiodarone hydrochloride and Calquence.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Modafinil and Ventricular Arrhythmia - now
- Prevacid vs. Pentasa - 3 seconds ago
- Aleve and Probiotics drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Food Poisoning and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 5 seconds ago
- Calan vs. Potassium Chloride 20Meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - 6 seconds ago
- Tikosyn and Tetracyn drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Triazolam and Basal Cell Carcinoma - 13 seconds ago
- Arthrotec and Diarrhea - 14 seconds ago
- Arthrotec and Stools - Watery - 14 seconds ago
- Inositol vs. Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride - 17 seconds ago