Amiodarone hydrochloride and Pirfenidone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and Pirfenidone together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and Pirfenidone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and Pirfenidone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Amiodarone hydrochloride?
Amiodarone hydrochloride has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 7,902 Amiodarone hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pirfenidone?
Pirfenidone has active ingredients of pirfenidone. eHealthMe is studying from 1,246 Pirfenidone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Amiodarone hydrochloride and Pirfenidone reports submitted per year:
Common Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Pirfenidone drug interactions by gender *:
- Retinal detachment
Common Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Pirfenidone drug interactions by age *:
- Retinal detachment
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amiodarone hydrochloride and Pirfenidone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2016 Jan .
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Amiodarone hydrochloride and Pirfenidone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Amiodarone hydrochloride interactions:
Browse all interactions between Amiodarone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amiodarone hydrochloride and pirfenidone (the active ingredients of Amiodarone hydrochloride and Pirfenidone, respectively), and Amiodarone hydrochloride and Pirfenidone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Amiodarone hydrochloride and Pirfenidone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aricept and Albuterol drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Quetiapine Fumarate and Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis) - 5 seconds ago
- Aldurazyme and Lovenox drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Campath and Pericarditis Fungal - 37 seconds ago
- Minastrin 24 Fe and Allegra drug interaction - a minute ago
- Buprenorphine and Placenta Abruptio - a minute ago
- Glucotrol Xl and Abnormal Loss Of Weight - a minute ago
- Ziac and Betapace drug interaction - a minute ago
- Mobic and Hyperkalemia - a minute ago
- Omeprazole and Tongue Disorder - a minute ago