Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Mebeverine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Mebeverine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Mebeverine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 25, 2017
33 people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride, Mebeverine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Mebeverine hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmitriptyline hydrochloride and Mebeverine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Amitriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Amitriptyline hydrochloride 8,836 users)
Mebeverine hydrochloride has active ingredients of mebeverine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Mebeverine hydrochloride 539 users)
Interactions between Amitriptyline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mebeverine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Mebeverine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (amitriptyline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Mebeverine hydrochloride (mebeverine hydrochloride) is often used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride is used in:
- Mebeverine hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Have been on ami since March started out at 5mg and worked up to 25mg. I also take clonzaepam, I have anxiety and they are trying to wean be off the clon using the ami. I have still some dizziness and at times wake up with burning n the upper arms. Is that the ami or anxiety.
- I have been on amitriptyline for one month to treat paraesthesia... It has cured some how but not completely...but i dont want to continue it because of danger of artrial fibrillations ..so should i stop or continue?
- when i start falling asleep i feel like im dreaming and awake at the same time. I feel like i;m thrashing and something is holding me down. This started when i began taking the antabuse with the amitriptyline. I wake up very early and am exhausted. Iwonder if this is a bad combination
- I think I have serotonin syndrome which brought on a multiple sclerosis relapse only the doctor doesn't think so. I was diagnosed with MS Jan 2008 and had a relapse a month or two later. I haven't had one since until now. I eat healthy and exercise (I cycle and swim, nothing to strenuous)and ...
- I am a 50 year old teacher. I used to spend 25% of my time looking for lost items, now it is 75%! Last November I was deathly ill and was told my pancreatic duct and common bile duct were dilated, pancreas full in head and unusually shaped. My differential diagnosis is autoimmune pancreatitis. ...
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking amitriptyline for 10 years as a muscle relaxant following back surgery; 10 mg at night. I had noticed curious differences in my eyes over the past few years with some cloudyness (which a bit of blinking removes) and last year my annual eyesight test showed that my eye ...
- I suffer from back and leg pain which remains even after spine surgery to fix the compressed nerves in the lumbar spine. I have taken Triazolam for chronic insomnia for about 15 years, no increase in dose, no side effects and it works. For the ongoing hard to treat pain, doc recently prescribed ...
- I take Amnitriptylene now for a year and I am constipated I have bloating of the stomach and it's full of gas should I stop taking this medication to get my life back on track?
- I get so many bad reactions from medications I will not take most drugs that are prescribed for me anymore. Any way to get tested for a reaction before I get a prescription refilled
- I've been taking Amitriptyline for around 4 years to prevent my migrains. After a year or so I started noticing breakage in certain areas of my hair, then a lot of shedding. I thought it was just a cycle of my hair regenerating but it's growing back in really bad condition. It has no elasticity ...