Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic. Common interactions include pyrexia among females and white blood cell count increased among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 147 people who take Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
147 people who take Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Amlodipine besylate?
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 56,844 Amlodipine besylate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Myfortic?
Myfortic has active ingredients of mycophenolic acid. It is often used in kidney transplant. eHealthMe is studying from 11,937 Myfortic users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic reports submitted per year:
Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic drug interactions by gender *:
Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Amlodipine besylate (56,844 reports)
- Myfortic (11,937 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Amlodipine besylate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,756 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,139 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,928 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,533 reports
- Weakness: 2,519 reports
- Dizziness: 2,422 reports
- Pain: 2,306 reports
Browse all side effects of Amlodipine besylate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Myfortic side effects:
- Diarrhea: 1,126 reports
- Fever: 882 reports
- Death: 664 reports
- Urinary tract infection: 548 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 484 reports
- Pneumonia: 472 reports
Browse all side effects of Myfortic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Amlodipine besylate interactions:
- Amlodipine besylate and Aspirin: 11,138 reports
- Amlodipine besylate and Lisinopril: 6,957 reports
- Amlodipine besylate and Omeprazole: 6,305 reports
- Amlodipine besylate and Furosemide: 6,023 reports
- Amlodipine besylate and Metformin: 5,429 reports
- Amlodipine besylate and Gabapentin: 5,244 reports
- Amlodipine besylate and Vitamin d: 4,920 reports
- Amlodipine besylate and Prednisone: 4,891 reports
- Amlodipine besylate and Losartan: 4,732 reports
- Amlodipine besylate and Revlimid: 4,643 reports
Browse all interactions between Amlodipine besylate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Myfortic interactions:
- Myfortic and Prednisone: 2,976 reports
- Myfortic and Prograf: 2,300 reports
- Myfortic and Tacrolimus: 2,193 reports
- Myfortic and Neoral: 1,097 reports
- Myfortic and Furosemide: 872 reports
- Myfortic and Aspirin: 868 reports
- Myfortic and Bactrim: 819 reports
- Myfortic and Prednisolone: 781 reports
- Myfortic and Pantoprazole: 717 reports
- Myfortic and Amlodipine: 704 reports
Browse all interactions between Myfortic and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate and mycophenolic acid (the active ingredients of Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic, respectively), and Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Amlodipine besylate and Myfortic.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glutamine and Tinnitus - 4 seconds ago
- Fentora and Hepatitis C - 7 seconds ago
- Ritalin La and Logorrhea - 21 seconds ago
- Sovaldi and Lupron drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Arimidex and Purpura - 23 seconds ago
- Tykerb and Therapeutic Agent Toxicity - 24 seconds ago
- Catapres and Hallucinations Aggravated - 26 seconds ago
- Simbrinza and Pataday drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Nimodipine and Nuvigil drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Periactin and Nicoderm Cq drug interaction - 37 seconds ago