Amoxicillin and Naproxen drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Amoxicillin and Naproxen. Common interactions include pain in extremity among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Amoxicillin and Naproxen have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,581 people who take Amoxicillin and Naproxen from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,581 people who take Amoxicillin and Naproxen together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Amoxicillin?
Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection. eHealthMe is studying from 85,563 Amoxicillin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Naproxen?
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 57,583 Naproxen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Amoxicillin and Naproxen reports submitted per year:
Amoxicillin and Naproxen drug interactions by gender *:
Amoxicillin and Naproxen drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amoxicillin and Naproxen?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Amoxicillin (85,563 reports)
- Naproxen (57,583 reports)
Common Amoxicillin and Naproxen interactions:
- Stress and anxiety: 151 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 109 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 106 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 104 reports
- Chest pain: 103 reports
- Weakness: 102 reports
- Diarrhea: 96 reports
- Back pain: 93 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Amoxicillin and Naproxen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Amoxicillin side effects:
- Rashes (redness): 6,040 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 5,724 reports
- Pain: 5,500 reports
- Diarrhea: 4,890 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,578 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 4,502 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 4,278 reports
Browse all side effects of Amoxicillin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Naproxen side effects:
- Pain: 5,262 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,405 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,061 reports
- Joint pain: 3,463 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,226 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,909 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,902 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,775 reports
Browse all side effects of Naproxen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Amoxicillin interactions:
- Amoxicillin and Omeprazole: 9,431 reports
- Amoxicillin and Aspirin: 8,492 reports
- Amoxicillin and Prednisone: 7,994 reports
- Amoxicillin and Ibu: 7,151 reports
- Amoxicillin and Profen: 7,148 reports
- Amoxicillin and Ibuprofen: 7,125 reports
- Amoxicillin and Furosemide: 7,110 reports
- Amoxicillin and Nexium: 6,683 reports
- Amoxicillin and Lisinopril: 6,531 reports
- Amoxicillin and Tramadol: 5,885 reports
Browse all interactions between Amoxicillin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Naproxen interactions:
- Naproxen and Methotrexate: 7,862 reports
- Naproxen and Prednisone: 6,887 reports
- Naproxen and Omeprazole: 6,183 reports
- Naproxen and Profen: 5,705 reports
- Naproxen and Ibu: 5,688 reports
- Naproxen and Ibuprofen: 5,683 reports
- Naproxen and Aspirin: 5,271 reports
- Naproxen and Humira: 4,919 reports
- Naproxen and Gabapentin: 4,569 reports
- Naproxen and Enbrel: 4,530 reports
Browse all interactions between Naproxen and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amoxicillin and naproxen (the active ingredients of Amoxicillin and Naproxen, respectively), and Amoxicillin and Naproxen (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Amoxicillin and Naproxen.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lopressor and Onychomadesis - 10 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Nitrofurantoin drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Citrate and Florinef drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Primary Hypothyroidism and Dizziness - 21 seconds ago
- Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis and Chapped Lips - 23 seconds ago
- Paroxetine and Glioblastoma - 23 seconds ago
- Vortioxetine and Fungal Skin Infection - 25 seconds ago
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Retinal Tear - 31 seconds ago
- Neoplasm Malignant and Ischaemic Cardiomyopathy - 32 seconds ago
- Robaxin and Breath Odor - 39 seconds ago