Antivert and Ativan drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Antivert and Ativan. Common interactions include vision blurred among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Antivert and Ativan have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 277 people who take Antivert and Ativan from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
277 people who take Antivert and Ativan together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Antivert?
Antivert has active ingredients of meclizine hydrochloride. It is often used in dizziness. eHealthMe is studying from 3,920 Antivert users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ativan?
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 72,634 Ativan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Antivert and Ativan reports submitted per year:
Antivert and Ativan drug interactions by gender *:
Antivert and Ativan drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Antivert and Ativan?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hassan JK, "POTENTIAL POSITIVE EFFECT OF ORAL PYRIDOXINE ALONE AND IN COMBINATION WITH MECLIZINE ON CIGARETTES SMOKING DURING TENDAYS’TRIAL", IJPSR, 2015 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Antivert and Ativan interactions:
- Pain: 45 reports
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 25 reports
- Weight increased: 23 reports
- Pneumonia: 20 reports
- Asthma: 17 reports
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 14 reports
- Blindness: 9 reports
- Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands): 5 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Antivert and Ativan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Antivert side effects:
- Dizziness: 695 reports
- Pain: 458 reports
- Weakness: 427 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 411 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 352 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 341 reports
Browse all side effects of Antivert:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ativan side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,778 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 6,626 reports
- Pain: 6,016 reports
- Weakness: 5,478 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,440 reports
- Diarrhea: 4,974 reports
Browse all side effects of Ativan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Antivert interactions:
- Antivert and Aspirin: 717 reports
- Antivert and Lasix: 566 reports
- Antivert and Synthroid: 539 reports
- Antivert and Prilosec: 496 reports
- Antivert and Xanax: 459 reports
- Antivert and Nexium: 438 reports
- Antivert and Tylenol: 413 reports
- Antivert and Lipitor: 410 reports
- Antivert and Neurontin: 386 reports
- Antivert and Prednisone: 372 reports
Browse all interactions between Antivert and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ativan interactions:
- Ativan and Zofran: 7,514 reports
- Ativan and Aspirin: 7,276 reports
- Ativan and Prednisone: 7,022 reports
- Ativan and Tylenol: 6,399 reports
- Ativan and Synthroid: 5,826 reports
- Ativan and Lasix: 5,728 reports
- Ativan and Ambien: 5,404 reports
- Ativan and Prilosec: 4,756 reports
- Ativan and Benadryl: 4,622 reports
- Ativan and Protonix: 4,402 reports
Browse all interactions between Ativan and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on meclizine hydrochloride and lorazepam (the active ingredients of Antivert and Ativan, respectively), and Antivert and Ativan (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Antivert and Ativan.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Doxycycline Hyclate and Abdominal Infection - 3 seconds ago
- Nexium 24Hr and Nephrogenic Anaemia - 5 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Velcade drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Dymista and Lymphocyte Count Decreased - 20 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hcl and Fluoxetine drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Losartan and Ear Neoplasm - 30 seconds ago
- Melatonin vs. Progesterone - 38 seconds ago
- Anoro Ellipta and Azelastine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Breast Pain - 44 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides drug interaction - a minute ago