Aprepitant and Prednisolone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aprepitant and Prednisolone. Common interactions include atrial fibrillation among females and drug-induced liver injury among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Aprepitant and Prednisolone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 310 people who take Aprepitant and Prednisolone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
310 people who take Aprepitant and Prednisolone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Aprepitant?
Aprepitant has active ingredients of aprepitant. eHealthMe is studying from 4,992 Aprepitant users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Prednisolone?
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 182,045 Prednisolone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Aprepitant and Prednisolone reports submitted per year:
Aprepitant and Prednisolone drug interactions by gender *:
Aprepitant and Prednisolone drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aprepitant and Prednisolone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Abdullah, D., Mohamed, A. M. F. S., & Liew, A. K. C., "Dentine hypersensitivity-like tooth pain associated with the use of high-dose steroid therapy", Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD, 2018 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Aprepitant (4,992 reports)
- Prednisolone (182,045 reports)
Common Aprepitant and Prednisolone interactions:
- Fever: 13 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 6 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Aprepitant and Prednisolone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aprepitant side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 607 reports
- Hair loss: 441 reports
- Diarrhea: 440 reports
- Fever: 420 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 373 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 344 reports
- Rashes (redness): 341 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 330 reports
Browse all side effects of Aprepitant:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisolone side effects:
- Fever: 10,764 reports
- Pneumonia: 9,340 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,974 reports
- Diarrhea: 7,028 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 7,011 reports
- Rashes (redness): 6,528 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 6,390 reports
Browse all side effects of Prednisolone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aprepitant interactions:
- Aprepitant and Ondansetron: 1,950 reports
- Aprepitant and Cisplatin: 1,214 reports
- Aprepitant and Clopra: 1,203 reports
- Aprepitant and Metoclopramide: 1,202 reports
- Aprepitant and Dexamethasone: 987 reports
- Aprepitant and Cyclophosphamide: 861 reports
- Aprepitant and Palonosetron: 840 reports
- Aprepitant and Carboplatin: 781 reports
- Aprepitant and Fluorouracil: 695 reports
- Aprepitant and Pantoprazole: 670 reports
Browse all interactions between Aprepitant and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisolone interactions:
- Prednisolone and Methotrexate: 28,357 reports
- Prednisolone and Cyclophosphamide: 20,265 reports
- Prednisolone and Tacrolimus: 16,654 reports
- Prednisolone and Mycophenolate mofetil: 14,445 reports
- Prednisolone and Omeprazole: 12,584 reports
- Prednisolone and Humira: 9,666 reports
- Prednisolone and Azathioprine: 9,508 reports
- Prednisolone and Lansoprazole: 8,705 reports
- Prednisolone and Furosemide: 8,437 reports
- Prednisolone and Aspirin: 8,239 reports
Browse all interactions between Prednisolone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aprepitant and prednisolone (the active ingredients of Aprepitant and Prednisolone, respectively), and Aprepitant and Prednisolone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Aprepitant and Prednisolone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Falmina and Daptomycin drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Ganirelix Acetate and Twin Pregnancy - 24 seconds ago
- Accuretic vs. Fludrocortisone Acetate - 28 seconds ago
- Provigil and Catatonia - 34 seconds ago
- Capecitabine and Acute Cerebellar Ataxia - 37 seconds ago
- Cordarone and Corvert drug interaction - a minute ago
- Zelnorm and Lung Infection - a minute ago
- Janumet and Sarcoidosis - a minute ago
- Aneurysm Ruptured and drugs of ingredients of apixaban - a minute ago
- Ileitis Aggravated and Hiatal Hernia - a minute ago