Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride. Common interactions include constipation among females and bradycardia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who take Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15 people who take Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Aricept?
Aricept has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in alzheimer's disease. eHealthMe is studying from 23,864 Aricept users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Benazepril hydrochloride?
Benazepril hydrochloride has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 4,916 Benazepril hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride reports submitted per year:
Common Aricept and Benazepril Hydrochloride drug interactions by gender *:
- Drug administration error
- Lobar pneumonia
- Loss of consciousness
- Nodal rhythm
- Cardiac arrest
- Atrial fibrillation
- Balance disorder
- Blood pressure systolic increased
- Body temperature increased
Common Aricept and Benazepril Hydrochloride drug interactions by age *:
- Urinary tract infection
- Weight decreased
- Weight increased
- Decubitus ulcer
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Ventricular extrasystoles
- Lobar pneumonia
- Loss of consciousness
- Nodal rhythm
- Cardiac arrest
- Ventricular arrhythmia
Common conditions people have *:
- Dementia Alzheimer's Type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom): 3 people, 20.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 13.33%
- Asthma: 2 people, 13.33%
- Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination): 1 person, 6.67%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 6.67%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 6.67%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 6.67%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 6.67%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 6.67%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 1 person, 6.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Aricept (23,864 reports)
- Benazepril hydrochloride (4,916 reports)
Common Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride interactions:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aricept side effects:
- Weakness: 1,264 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,202 reports
- Dizziness: 1,008 reports
- Drowsiness: 901 reports
- Diarrhea: 878 reports
Browse all side effects of Aricept:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Benazepril hydrochloride side effects:
- Pain: 321 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 310 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 306 reports
- Diarrhea: 281 reports
- Weakness: 277 reports
Browse all side effects of Benazepril hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aricept interactions:
- Aricept and Namenda: 3,363 reports
- Aricept and Aspirin: 2,996 reports
- Aricept and Lasix: 1,679 reports
- Aricept and Lipitor: 1,599 reports
- Aricept and Seroquel: 1,345 reports
- Aricept and Synthroid: 1,261 reports
- Aricept and Plavix: 1,258 reports
- Aricept and Lisinopril: 1,225 reports
- Aricept and Norvasc: 1,201 reports
- Aricept and Zoloft: 1,152 reports
Browse all interactions between Aricept and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Benazepril hydrochloride interactions:
- Benazepril hydrochloride and Aspirin: 949 reports
- Benazepril hydrochloride and Metformin: 696 reports
- Benazepril hydrochloride and Amlodipine: 541 reports
- Benazepril hydrochloride and Zide: 520 reports
- Benazepril hydrochloride and Hydrochlorothiazide: 519 reports
- Benazepril hydrochloride and Simvastatin: 462 reports
- Benazepril hydrochloride and Furosemide: 451 reports
- Benazepril hydrochloride and Omeprazole: 360 reports
- Benazepril hydrochloride and Lipitor: 333 reports
- Benazepril hydrochloride and Prednisone: 286 reports
Browse all interactions between Benazepril hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on donepezil hydrochloride and benazepril hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride, respectively), and Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Aricept and Benazepril hydrochloride.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fentanyl Transdermal System and Kidney Stones - 3 seconds ago
- Cozaar and Viral Infection - 7 seconds ago
- Coreg and Drug Level Increased - 7 seconds ago
- Flovent Hfa and Victoza drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Nerlynx and Insomnia - 29 seconds ago
- Dhivy and Entacapone drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Tremfya and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus - 36 seconds ago
- Terconazole and Depression Aggravated - 39 seconds ago
- Ditropan and Graft Versus Host Disease - 40 seconds ago
- Clonidine and Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 51 seconds ago