Aricept and Clonidine drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 219 people who take Aricept and Clonidine. Common interactions include atrial fibrillation among females, and asthenia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Aricept and Clonidine have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
219 people who take Aricept and Clonidine together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Aricept?
Aricept has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is used in alzheimer's disease. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 24,407 Aricept users.
What is Clonidine?
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 62,360 Clonidine users.
Number of Aricept and Clonidine reports submitted per year:
Aricept and Clonidine drug interactions by gender *:
Aricept and Clonidine drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aricept and Clonidine?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Aricept drug interactions:
- Aricept and Namenda: 3,418 reports
- Aricept and Aspirin: 2,996 reports
- Aricept and Lasix: 1,709 reports
- Aricept and Lipitor: 1,651 reports
- Aricept and Seroquel: 1,395 reports
- Aricept and Synthroid: 1,289 reports
- Aricept and Plavix: 1,271 reports
- Aricept and Lisinopril: 1,260 reports
- Aricept and Norvasc: 1,214 reports
- Aricept and Zoloft: 1,187 reports
Browse interactions between Aricept and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Clonidine drug interactions:
- Clonidine and Amlodipine: 9,112 reports
- Clonidine and Aspirin: 8,910 reports
- Clonidine and Lisinopril: 8,120 reports
- Clonidine and Furosemide: 7,452 reports
- Clonidine and Gabapentin: 6,639 reports
- Clonidine and Prednisone: 5,844 reports
- Clonidine and Omeprazole: 5,401 reports
- Clonidine and Metformin: 4,757 reports
- Clonidine and Nexium: 4,458 reports
- Clonidine and Zide: 4,367 reports
Browse interactions between Clonidine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on donepezil hydrochloride and clonidine (the active ingredients of Aricept and Clonidine, respectively), and Aricept and Clonidine (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Aricept and Clonidine.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Miralax and Dilaudid-Hp drug interaction - a second ago
- Humalog Kwikpen and Sertraline drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Pyoderma Gangrenosum - 12 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Accutane drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Ketorolac Tromethamine and Lotrel drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Proventil and High Blood Cholesterol - 50 seconds ago
- Advil and Nasal Septum Deviation - 52 seconds ago
- Restoril and Abacavir drug interaction - a minute ago
- Mitomycin and Ativan drug interaction - a minute ago
- Jardiance and Swallowing Difficulty - a minute ago