Armodafinil and Allegra drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Armodafinil and Allegra. Common interactions include scoliosis among females and balance disorder among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Armodafinil and Allegra have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 103 people who take Armodafinil and Allegra from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
103 people who take Armodafinil and Allegra together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Armodafinil?
Armodafinil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 3,634 Armodafinil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Allegra?
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 72,421 Allegra users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Armodafinil and Allegra reports submitted per year:
Armodafinil and Allegra drug interactions by gender *:
Armodafinil and Allegra drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Armodafinil and Allegra?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Armodafinil and Allegra interactions:
- Pain: 14 reports
- Weakness: 12 reports
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Armodafinil and Allegra:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Armodafinil side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 371 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 269 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 236 reports
- Depression: 215 reports
- High blood pressure: 214 reports
- Dizziness: 206 reports
- Drowsiness: 196 reports
- Drug ineffective: 193 reports
Browse all side effects of Armodafinil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Allegra side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 9,288 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,823 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,484 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,388 reports
- Dizziness: 3,097 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,992 reports
Browse all side effects of Allegra:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Armodafinil interactions:
- Armodafinil and Xyrem: 1,265 reports
- Armodafinil and Gabapentin: 550 reports
- Armodafinil and Vitamin d: 486 reports
- Armodafinil and Adderall: 456 reports
- Armodafinil and Omeprazole: 400 reports
- Armodafinil and Vitamin d3: 391 reports
- Armodafinil and Baclofen: 355 reports
- Armodafinil and Modafinil: 348 reports
- Armodafinil and Ibu: 303 reports
- Armodafinil and Profen: 302 reports
Browse all interactions between Armodafinil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Allegra interactions:
- Allegra and Singulair: 6,152 reports
- Allegra and Aspirin: 5,638 reports
- Allegra and Flonase: 4,731 reports
- Allegra and Prednisone: 4,332 reports
- Allegra and Vitamin d: 4,254 reports
- Allegra and Synthroid: 3,949 reports
- Allegra and Nexium: 3,882 reports
- Allegra and Albuterol: 3,731 reports
- Allegra and Zyrtec: 3,291 reports
- Allegra and Lipitor: 3,272 reports
Browse all interactions between Allegra and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on armodafinil and fexofenadine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Armodafinil and Allegra, respectively), and Armodafinil and Allegra (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Armodafinil and Allegra.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Azelastine and Canker Sores - now
- Florinef and Skin Hyperpigmentation - a second ago
- Leucovorin Calcium and Unilateral Hydronephrosis - 2 seconds ago
- Veltassa and Lasix drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Tagamet Hb and Drug Ineffective - 5 seconds ago
- Tmg and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - 7 seconds ago
- Phentermine Hydrochloride and Cannabis Sativa drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Sutent drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Zolpidem vs. Prozac - 20 seconds ago
- Naproxen vs. Oxycet - 24 seconds ago