Arnuity ellipta and Carafate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Arnuity ellipta and Carafate together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Arnuity ellipta and Carafate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who take Arnuity ellipta and Carafate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Arnuity ellipta?
Arnuity ellipta has active ingredients of fluticasone furoate. eHealthMe is studying from 2,725 Arnuity ellipta users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Carafate?
Carafate has active ingredients of sucralfate. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 12,889 Carafate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Arnuity ellipta and Carafate reports submitted per year:
Common Arnuity Ellipta and Carafate drug interactions by gender *:
- Haemoglobin decreased
- Tooth discolouration
- Viral infection
Common Arnuity Ellipta and Carafate drug interactions by age *:
- Viral infection
- Tooth discolouration
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Arnuity ellipta and Carafate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Arnuity ellipta and Carafate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Arnuity ellipta side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 474 reports
- Asthma: 464 reports
- Drug ineffective: 316 reports
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 313 reports
- Cough: 295 reports
- High blood pressure: 170 reports
- Chest pain: 161 reports
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 130 reports
- Rashes (redness): 120 reports
Browse all side effects of Arnuity ellipta:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Carafate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,107 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,008 reports
- Pain: 988 reports
- Indigestion: 916 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 789 reports
- Weakness: 771 reports
Browse all side effects of Carafate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Arnuity ellipta interactions:
- Arnuity ellipta and Prednisone: 397 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Singulair: 306 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Breo ellipta: 261 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Anoro ellipta: 231 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Albuterol: 227 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Spiriva: 213 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Pulmicort: 156 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Gabapentin: 139 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Vitamin d: 133 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Pantoprazole: 132 reports
Browse all interactions between Arnuity ellipta and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Carafate interactions:
- Carafate and Protonix: 2,142 reports
- Carafate and Nexium: 1,963 reports
- Carafate and Aspirin: 1,962 reports
- Carafate and Prilosec: 1,824 reports
- Carafate and Prednisone: 1,678 reports
- Carafate and Omeprazole: 1,646 reports
- Carafate and Zofran: 1,468 reports
- Carafate and Gabapentin: 1,344 reports
- Carafate and Synthroid: 1,328 reports
- Carafate and Lasix: 1,327 reports
Browse all interactions between Carafate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluticasone furoate and sucralfate (the active ingredients of Arnuity ellipta and Carafate, respectively), and Arnuity ellipta and Carafate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Arnuity ellipta and Carafate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carisoprodol and Drug Level Increased - now
- Sunitinib Malate and Abdominal Distension - 3 seconds ago
- Temozolomide and Pneumothorax - 4 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Infected Skin Ulcer - 7 seconds ago
- Lortab vs. Dexamethasone - 8 seconds ago
- Lasix and Alpha 1 Foetoprotein Increased - 9 seconds ago
- Pl and Droxidopa drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Flonase and Procedural Pain - 12 seconds ago
- Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides and Glucose Tolerance Impaired - 13 seconds ago
- Aloxi and Eszopiclone drug interaction - 18 seconds ago