Arnuity ellipta and Digoxin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Arnuity ellipta and Digoxin. Common interactions include erythema among females and abdominal pain upper among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Arnuity ellipta and Digoxin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who take Arnuity ellipta and Digoxin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13 people who take Arnuity ellipta and Digoxin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Arnuity ellipta?
Arnuity ellipta has active ingredients of fluticasone furoate. eHealthMe is studying from 2,725 Arnuity ellipta users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Digoxin?
Digoxin has active ingredients of digoxin. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 89,193 Digoxin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Arnuity ellipta and Digoxin reports submitted per year:
Common Arnuity Ellipta and Digoxin drug interactions by gender *:
- Rib fracture
- Swelling face
- Blood glucose decreased
- Abdominal pain upper
- Drug ineffective
- Rash pruritic
- Respiratory failure
- Weight decreased
Common Arnuity Ellipta and Digoxin drug interactions by age *:
- Blood glucose decreased
- Rash pruritic
- Rib fracture
- Swelling face
Common conditions people have *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 15.38%
- Asthma: 2 people, 15.38%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 7.69%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 7.69%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 7.69%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 7.69%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 7.69%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 7.69%
- Breast Cancer Female: 1 person, 7.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Arnuity ellipta and Digoxin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Guru SR, Suresh A, Padmanabhan S, Reddy A, "A Rare Case of Digoxin Associated Gingival Overgrowth", Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR, 2017 Jan .
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Digoxin use may increase the relative risk of acute pancreatitis: a population-based case–control study in Taiwan", International journal of cardiology, 2015 Feb .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Arnuity ellipta and Digoxin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Arnuity ellipta side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 474 reports
- Asthma: 464 reports
- Drug ineffective: 316 reports
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 313 reports
- Cough: 295 reports
- High blood pressure: 170 reports
- Chest pain: 161 reports
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 130 reports
- Rashes (redness): 120 reports
Browse all side effects of Arnuity ellipta:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Digoxin side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 7,143 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 6,449 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5,981 reports
- Weakness: 5,796 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 5,514 reports
Browse all side effects of Digoxin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Arnuity ellipta interactions:
- Arnuity ellipta and Prednisone: 397 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Singulair: 306 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Breo ellipta: 261 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Anoro ellipta: 231 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Albuterol: 227 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Spiriva: 213 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Pulmicort: 156 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Gabapentin: 139 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Vitamin d: 133 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Pantoprazole: 132 reports
Browse all interactions between Arnuity ellipta and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Digoxin interactions:
- Digoxin and Furosemide: 20,683 reports
- Digoxin and Lasix: 13,558 reports
- Digoxin and Aspirin: 12,887 reports
- Digoxin and Coumadin: 9,351 reports
- Digoxin and Lisinopril: 8,883 reports
- Digoxin and Spironolactone: 8,612 reports
- Digoxin and Warfarin sodium: 7,645 reports
- Digoxin and Omeprazole: 6,793 reports
- Digoxin and Metformin: 6,719 reports
- Digoxin and Simvastatin: 6,549 reports
Browse all interactions between Digoxin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluticasone furoate and digoxin (the active ingredients of Arnuity ellipta and Digoxin, respectively), and Arnuity ellipta and Digoxin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Arnuity ellipta and Digoxin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Constulose and Pain In Extremity - now
- Cod Liver Oil and Sinus Tachycardia - now
- Busulfan and Kidney Small - 4 seconds ago
- Combipatch and Tacrolimus drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Ambien and Haematuria Aggravated - 8 seconds ago
- Valcyte and Cerebellar Syndrome - 13 seconds ago
- Tobi and Zenpep drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Fludarabine Phosphate and Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease - 19 seconds ago
- Weight Abnormal and Mouth Ulcers - 20 seconds ago
- Acthar and Shoulder Operation - 22 seconds ago