Asacol and Lupron depot-3 drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Asacol and Lupron depot-3 together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Asacol and Lupron depot-3. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
2 people who take Asacol, Lupron depot-3 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAsacol and Lupron depot-3 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Asacol has active ingredients of mesalamine. It is often used in ulcerative colitis. (latest outcomes from Asacol 12,420 users)
Lupron depot-3 has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from Lupron depot-3 526 users)
Interactions between Asacol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lupron depot-3 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Asacol and Lupron depot-3a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Asacol (mesalamine) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Lupron depot-3 (leuprolide acetate) is often used to treat endometriosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Asacol is used in:
- Lupron depot-3 is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I had a series of lupron depot injections back in 2014. Since then I have had swelling of my hands, feet and even eyes, pain in my joints that makes me sick, joints sound as if they are grinding, memory loss and difficulty and extreme exhaustion to the point where it's difficult to lift my ...
- Since I started the Methotrexate injections, I have gotten migraines. Only one day was I free from this. These things are terrible and I still have to work. Is it the methotrexate? Do I need to cut back on the Asacol? Any suggestions to ease the headaches? Neurologist, Rheumatologist, and ...
User reviews to the study
- Hey my name is Laura I am 35 years old, I was diagnosed with crohns 6 years ago and since then have developed trigeminal neuralgia arthritis depression and anxiety looking for advice on how to cope with multiple illnesses? Any help will be much appreciated.
- My husband was on asacol developed a cough then developed interstitial pneumonia and passed away in Nov of 2015
- I took asacol for my ulcerative colitis. Had 3/4 of colon removed because of high chance of developing colon cancer. Got Diagnosed with MS years later.
- Have Raynauds disease and take asacol supportities 500mg, once a day . Raynaud,s started when i was taking Asacol.Has this happen to anyone else.