Asmanex twisthaler and Uni-dur drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 3,130 people who take Asmanex twisthaler or Uni-dur. There is no drug interaction reported.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Asmanex twisthaler and Uni-dur have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports the from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Asmanex twisthaler?
Asmanex twisthaler has active ingredients of mometasone furoate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 3,121 Asmanex twisthaler users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Uni-dur?
Uni-dur has active ingredients of theophylline. eHealthMe is studying from 9 Uni-dur users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Do you take Asmanex twisthaler and Uni-dur?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Korang-Yeboah M, Rahman Z, Shah D, Mohammad A, Wu S, Siddiqui A, Khan MA, "Impact of formulation and process variables on solid-state stability of theophylline in controlled release formulations", International journal of pharmaceutics, 2016 Feb .
- Dhaval MK, "Impact of formulation and process variables on solid-state stability of theophylline in controlled release formulations", International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2016 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mometasone furoate and theophylline (the active ingredients of Asmanex twisthaler and Uni-dur, respectively), and Asmanex twisthaler and Uni-dur (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Asmanex twisthaler and Uni-dur.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nizatidine and Knee Joint Replacement - 7 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Abnormal Faeces - 8 seconds ago
- Estarylla vs. Lo/Ovral-28 - 16 seconds ago
- Zinacef and Diflucan drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Daliresp and Vivelle drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Doxylamine Succinate and Intentional Self-Injury - 44 seconds ago
- How effective is Carafate for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease? - 54 seconds ago
- Qvar and Atenolol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Vioxx and Chronic Kidney Disease - a minute ago
- Vitamin B12 and Foaming At Mouth - a minute ago