Aspirin and Fish oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aspirin and Fish oil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aspirin and Fish oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,834 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
15,834 people who take Aspirin, Fish oil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Aspirin and Fish oil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAspirin and Fish oil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 317,737 users)
Fish oil has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Fish oil 56,017 users)
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fish oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aspirin and Fish oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Aspirin (aspirin) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Fish oil (fish oil) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Aspirin is used in:
- Fish oil is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking 75mg of Aspirin since my heart attack on the 6th December 2016. I have had pain on swallowing for three months, I changed from dispersable to enteric coated a month ago, at first that was fine but now the pain has returned. The only other drug I am is Ticagrelor with ends in ...
- I have frequent headaches so I was wondering how can I stop taking aspirin without having headaches?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- since starting sulfasalazine for joint pain, my depression is back and very bad. Does sulfasalazine exacerbate depression?
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
User reviews to the study
- Please welcome Mr Salomo as I would like to work with you day to day regarding the use of moringa and aspirin thank you.
- I am on Spiriva and Aspirin. Hado severe retention in Jan. Catheter for 3 weeks. See Urologist this Sat
- I've been taking low-dose aspirin for about 5 years. 5 days ago I started noticing small round patches on my body that itch terribly. Everyday now I get 3-5 more during the day. Don't know what's suddenly causing the breakouts. Could it be aspirin?
- Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...
- I am so annoyed! I take a very low dose of Bisoprolol and need to take something like aspirin for aches and pains. I was taking Motrin until I read the latest warnings. So now, I decided to go back to my Bufferin and I read that there are many side effects to taking aspirin while on ...