Astelin and Albuterol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Astelin and Albuterol. Common interactions include dizziness among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Astelin and Albuterol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 745 people who take Astelin and Albuterol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
745 people who take Astelin and Albuterol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Astelin?
Astelin has active ingredients of azelastine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 5,295 Astelin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 134,943 Albuterol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Astelin and Albuterol reports submitted per year:
Astelin and Albuterol drug interactions by gender *:
Astelin and Albuterol drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Astelin and Albuterol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Astelin and Albuterol interactions:
- Breathing difficulty: 111 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 90 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 73 reports
- Rashes (redness): 61 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 58 reports
- Indigestion: 55 reports
- Cough: 49 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 44 reports
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 43 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Astelin and Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Astelin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 459 reports
- Pain: 428 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 411 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 376 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 352 reports
- Chest pain: 335 reports
- Dizziness: 319 reports
Browse all side effects of Astelin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 17,779 reports
- Pneumonia: 8,751 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,720 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,683 reports
- Asthma: 7,968 reports
- Pain: 7,595 reports
- Cough: 7,384 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,297 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Astelin interactions:
- Astelin and Singulair: 1,161 reports
- Astelin and Flonase: 1,061 reports
- Astelin and Zyrtec: 801 reports
- Astelin and Aspirin: 770 reports
- Astelin and Prednisone: 668 reports
- Astelin and Nexium: 600 reports
- Astelin and Nasonex: 586 reports
- Astelin and Synthroid: 570 reports
- Astelin and Allegra: 561 reports
Browse all interactions between Astelin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Aspirin: 18,242 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 15,328 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 12,273 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Symbicort: 11,033 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse all interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on azelastine hydrochloride and albuterol (the active ingredients of Astelin and Albuterol, respectively), and Astelin and Albuterol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Astelin and Albuterol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Convulsion and Haemangioma - 7 seconds ago
- Parkinson'S Disease and Serotonin Syndrome - 13 seconds ago
- Astelin vs. Patanase - 25 seconds ago
- Vitamin D3 and Spondylolisthesis - 25 seconds ago
- Rapamune and Pharingeal Oedema - 27 seconds ago
- Vitamin D3 and Paleness - 29 seconds ago
- Vitamin D3 and Meniere'S Disease - 30 seconds ago
- Memantine and Pepcid drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Protonix and Polaramine drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Acquired Oesophageal Web - a minute ago