Atacand and Ginseng drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Atacand and Ginseng together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atacand and Ginseng. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Atacand and Ginseng?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAtacand and Ginseng from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Atacand has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Atacand 17,867 users)
Ginseng has active ingredients of ginseng, american. (latest outcomes from Ginseng 171 users)
Interactions between Atacand and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ginseng and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Atacand and Ginsenga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atacand (candesartan cilexetil) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Ginseng (ginseng, american) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I have been taking Attacand4mg to treat highblood pressure for the last 7 years and I developed short of breath. All medical check, heart,lungs, cancer are ok, I assume it related to the Attacand. Could aybody please tell me of hisher experience in this issue. Kind regards Joe
- Can you take korean ginseng with the ocassional diazipan? My wife wants to take 2000mg of ginseng a day & ocassional diazipan when really stressed. Is this ok? Anyone do this? Any issues?
- I've had my first ELIGARD injection,45 mg. Having read about the benefits of 2000 mg. of "American" ginseng per day in fighting prostate cancer, has anyone tried this combo? Was it effective in any perceived way? Would Korean ginseng exhibit identical results? Thanks
- Hi there I have had chronic pain for over 20 years now Very lonely Worried about effects of drugs Very tired Poor memory Feel useless
- Hello! I have polineuropathy. I already did all kind of investigation and couldn't find the underlying cause. I take atacand 8mg a day afor about 8 years and think this could be the cause. Thoughts? Thanks,