Atenolol and Asmanex hfa drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Atenolol and Asmanex hfa. Common interactions include dyspnoea among females and gastrooesophageal reflux disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Atenolol and Asmanex hfa have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who take Atenolol and Asmanex hfa from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13 people who take Atenolol and Asmanex hfa together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Atenolol?
Atenolol has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 167,007 Atenolol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Asmanex hfa?
Asmanex hfa has active ingredients of mometasone furoate. eHealthMe is studying from 959 Asmanex hfa users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Atenolol and Asmanex hfa reports submitted per year:
Common Atenolol and Asmanex Hfa drug interactions by gender *:
- Drug ineffective
- Dyspnoea exertional
- Panic attack
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion
- Pharyngeal disorder
- Blood pressure decreased
- Chest discomfort
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
- Vocal cord paresis
- Limb discomfort
- Nonspecific reaction
- Panic attack
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Wound infection
Common Atenolol and Asmanex Hfa drug interactions by age *:
- Blood pressure decreased
- Fluid retention
- Interstitial lung disease
- Laryngeal oedema
Common conditions people have *:
- Asthma: 5 people, 38.46%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 15.38%
- B-Cell Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (blood cancer affecting b cells): 2 people, 15.38%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 2 people, 15.38%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 7.69%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 7.69%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 7.69%
- Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin resulting from direct irritation by an external agent or an allergic reaction to it): 1 person, 7.69%
- Erection Problems: 1 person, 7.69%
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 1 person, 7.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Atenolol and Asmanex hfa?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Atenolol (167,007 reports)
- Asmanex hfa (959 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Atenolol and Asmanex hfa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Atenolol side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10,479 reports
- Drug ineffective: 9,267 reports
- Diarrhea: 9,043 reports
- Weakness: 8,888 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 8,780 reports
- High blood pressure: 8,407 reports
- Dizziness: 8,273 reports
Browse all side effects of Atenolol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Atenolol interactions:
- Atenolol and Aspirin: 26,880 reports
- Atenolol and Lisinopril: 18,101 reports
- Atenolol and Metformin: 15,853 reports
- Atenolol and Amlodipine: 15,525 reports
- Atenolol and Simvastatin: 14,980 reports
- Atenolol and Omeprazole: 14,782 reports
- Atenolol and Zide: 12,951 reports
- Atenolol and Hydrochlorothiazide: 12,905 reports
- Atenolol and Furosemide: 12,651 reports
- Atenolol and Prednisone: 12,105 reports
Browse all interactions between Atenolol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on atenolol and mometasone furoate (the active ingredients of Atenolol and Asmanex hfa, respectively), and Atenolol and Asmanex hfa (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Atenolol and Asmanex hfa.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atenolol and Asmanex Hfa drug interaction - now
- Kineret vs. Nuvigil - 10 seconds ago
- Hydroxyurea and Clozapine drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Vicodin and Drug Ineffective - 42 seconds ago
- Extavia and Liver Disorder - 44 seconds ago
- Strontium Ranelate and Eczema - 49 seconds ago
- Strontium Ranelate and Dermatitis - Atopic - 49 seconds ago
- Biotin and Bedwetting - a minute ago
- Lenalidomide and Phlebitis Infective - a minute ago
- Anafranil and Hysterectomy - a minute ago