Atenolol and Vancomycin hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Atenolol and Vancomycin hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atenolol and Vancomycin hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
45 people who take Atenolol, Vancomycin hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- Jejunal perforation (a hole in jejunum)
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the peritoneum, the thin tissue that lines the inner wall of the abdomen and covers most of the abdominal organs)
- Post procedural haemorrhage (post procedural bleeding)
- Vena cava thrombosis (clotting of the blood in large vein carrying deoxygenated blood into the heart)
- Respiratory disorder (respiratory disease)
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose)
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death)
- Septic shock (shock due to blood infection)
- Skin discolouration (change of skin colour)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Atenolol and Vancomycin hydrochloride
- Subscribe to monitor Atenolol
- Subscribe to monitor Vancomycin hydrochloride
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Atenolol has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Atenolol 121,313 users)
Vancomycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in mrsa infection. (latest outcomes from Vancomycin hydrochloride 3,409 users)
Interactions between Atenolol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vancomycin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Atenolol and Vancomycin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Atenolol (349 members)
- Support group for people who take Vancomycin Hydrochloride
- Support group for people who take Atenolol and Vancomycin Hydrochloride
You may be interested in these posts
- Yes I do and I hate it my skin was clear.
- Wow, I thought I was the only one. Vancomycin given to me during day surgery to lengthen the gastrocs on both legs. I had colonized MRSA in my nose. Woke up, slid off the gurney to stand up and collapsed onto the floor as my legs didn't work and I could not operate my legs. Put into...
- Vivek M Mankar,B.A.M.S. graduate. I have noticed writing difficulty few months after started taking Atenolol. And gradually I became a patient of Parkinson's Disease.
- Vanco itching want to rip my palms of my hands off! No bumps just itch.
- Trying to figure out why i am all of a sudden sensitive to light. Natural and artificial. I can only be on my computer for a few minutes and my face burns. I am more comfortable sitting in a dark room. I cant take the sun anymore either. This is so hard to live with since i am an accountant...
- Will you have Anosmia with Adcirca?
- Will you have Ear Wax with Gleevec?
- Will you have Asthenia with Cayston?
- Will you have Alopecia with Diazepam?
- Will you have Lsd Abuse with Invega Sustenna?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adcirca and have Anosmia?
- Support group for people who take Gleevec and have Ear Wax?
- Support group for people who take Cayston and have Asthenia?
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and have Alopecia?
- Support group for people who take Invega Sustenna and have Lsd Abuse?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.