Augmentin and Amiodarone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Augmentin and Amiodarone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Augmentin and Amiodarone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 24, 2017
28 people who take Augmentin, Amiodarone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Augmentin and Amiodarone hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAugmentin and Amiodarone hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Augmentin has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Augmentin 26,645 users)
Amiodarone hydrochloride has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Amiodarone hydrochloride 3,676 users)
Interactions between Augmentin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amiodarone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Augmentin and Amiodarone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Augmentin (amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium) is often used to treat sinusitis. Amiodarone hydrochloride (amiodarone hydrochloride) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Augmentin is used in:
- Amiodarone hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- have got pacemaker and now experiencing hair loss; can my mix of medications be modified to prevent this.
- Using Avodart and Augmentin '875' together about a week whether or not to have drug interactions ?
- Scan shows I have an incomplete abortion Ihave been given the above drugs I want to know if the above drugs can be taken together.
- I have been taking Augmentin for a sever sinus infection. I took Amoxicillin for two weeks prior and it did not clear up sinus problem. So now after 16 days on Augmentin I am practically crippled. I have swollen and painful ankles, knees, wrists and neck. I went to the Dr. he ran blood tests. My ...
- I've had gastric bypass surgery about 12 years ago. I take Protonix everyday along with OTC vitamins. Currently, I'm recovering from Pneumonia and I have a prescription for Diflucan to prevent yeast issues that anti-biotics can cause. I would like to know if these 3 drugs cause bad ...
User reviews to the study
- Am new..so here goes .my problem urinating 4 or 5 times a night..I dont smoke or drink alcohol..trying to prep for my third marathon. So waking all the time is killing my workouts too tired from lack of sleep.seeing a urologist but so far he hasn't been much help..so thats it..any suggestions.. ...
- I have been on amiodarone 400 mg/day for ventricular tachycardia for about 2 years and my fatigue is getting worse. The doctor is reluctant to stop it and I have reduced the dosage myself to 200 mg every other day. I have an implanted defibrillator.
- I took Augmenting after having am abortion and I am bleeding too much. Pls what can I do. I need help.
- After taking 200 mg a day for three years I get dizzy and lite headed. Cardiologist reduced to 100 mg a day and after five days blood pressure and pulse went up. Went back on 200 mg and am dizzy and lite headed but blood pressure and pulse are good as well as afb . Any suggestions?
- Hi, I'm still recovering from a sever stomach ulcer caused by a bad reaction to Prednisone. I just got put on antibiotics because I was bit by an animal. Is there anything I should know? Thanks