Avandia and Requip drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Avandia and Requip. Common interactions include cardiovascular disorder among females and cardiac failure congestive among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Avandia and Requip have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 112 people who take Avandia and Requip from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
112 people who take Avandia and Requip together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Avandia?
Avandia has active ingredients of rosiglitazone maleate. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 141,948 Avandia users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Requip?
Requip has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. eHealthMe is studying from 22,097 Requip users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Avandia and Requip reports submitted per year:
Avandia and Requip drug interactions by gender *:
Avandia and Requip drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Avandia and Requip?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Avandia and Requip interactions:
- Diarrhea: 9 reports
- Weight decreased: 8 reports
- Weight increased: 6 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Avandia and Requip:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Avandia side effects:
- Heart attack: 53,017 reports
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 22,484 reports
- Coronary heart disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 12,047 reports
- Death: 7,494 reports
Browse all side effects of Avandia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,870 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,331 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,164 reports
- Dizziness: 1,134 reports
- Pain: 1,043 reports
Browse all side effects of Requip:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Avandia interactions:
- Avandia and Aspirin: 11,195 reports
- Avandia and Avandamet: 11,127 reports
- Avandia and Metformin: 8,289 reports
- Avandia and Lisinopril: 6,299 reports
- Avandia and Glucophage: 6,084 reports
- Avandia and Plavix: 5,898 reports
- Avandia and Lasix: 5,786 reports
- Avandia and Lipitor: 5,764 reports
- Avandia and Byetta: 3,962 reports
- Avandia and Norvasc: 3,220 reports
Browse all interactions between Avandia and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip interactions:
- Requip and Aspirin: 2,449 reports
- Requip and Sinemet: 1,967 reports
- Requip and Gabapentin: 1,668 reports
- Requip and Lasix: 1,564 reports
- Requip and Lyrica: 1,561 reports
- Requip and Lisinopril: 1,558 reports
- Requip and Synthroid: 1,505 reports
- Requip and Cymbalta: 1,494 reports
- Requip and Lipitor: 1,409 reports
- Requip and Neurontin: 1,258 reports
Browse all interactions between Requip and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rosiglitazone maleate and ropinirole hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Avandia and Requip, respectively), and Avandia and Requip (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Avandia and Requip.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Elmiron and Sprix drug interaction - a second ago
- Vincristine Sulfate and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Robaxin-750 vs. Marijuana - 9 seconds ago
- Dipentum and Skelaxin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Indigestion and Necrotising Fasciitis - 16 seconds ago
- Turmeric and Ageusia - 28 seconds ago
- Benlysta and Bronchitis - 29 seconds ago
- Benlysta and Sinusitis - Acute - 32 seconds ago
- Benlysta and Sinusitis - 32 seconds ago
- Halothane and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 38 seconds ago