Avastin and Plavix drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Avastin and Plavix. Common interactions include nausea among females and death among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Avastin and Plavix have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 245 people who take Avastin and Plavix from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
245 people who take Avastin and Plavix together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Avastin?
Avastin has active ingredients of bevacizumab. It is often used in macular degeneration. eHealthMe is studying from 69,857 Avastin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Plavix?
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 145,110 Plavix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Avastin and Plavix reports submitted per year:
Avastin and Plavix drug interactions by gender *:
Avastin and Plavix drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Avastin and Plavix?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Avastin and Plavix interactions:
- Diarrhea: 32 reports
- Death: 31 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 27 reports
- Pneumonia: 24 reports
- Joint pain: 21 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 17 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 14 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Avastin and Plavix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Avastin side effects:
- Death: 11,714 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,973 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,875 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,764 reports
Browse all side effects of Avastin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Plavix side effects:
- Heart attack: 9,606 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 7,687 reports
- Weakness: 7,481 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,707 reports
- Chest pain: 6,413 reports
Browse all side effects of Plavix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Avastin interactions:
- Avastin and Fluorouracil: 10,055 reports
- Avastin and Oxaliplatin: 7,248 reports
- Avastin and Carboplatin: 6,884 reports
- Avastin and Xeloda: 5,721 reports
- Avastin and Paclitaxel: 5,029 reports
- Avastin and Decadron: 2,929 reports
- Avastin and Taxol: 2,893 reports
- Avastin and Leucovorin calcium: 2,660 reports
- Avastin and Tecentriq: 2,546 reports
- Avastin and Zometa: 1,930 reports
Browse all interactions between Avastin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Plavix interactions:
- Plavix and Aspirin: 44,323 reports
- Plavix and Lipitor: 19,007 reports
- Plavix and Lisinopril: 14,661 reports
- Plavix and Lasix: 14,189 reports
- Plavix and Crestor: 11,383 reports
- Plavix and Metformin: 10,356 reports
- Plavix and Furosemide: 9,324 reports
- Plavix and Simvastatin: 9,104 reports
- Plavix and Nexium: 8,843 reports
- Plavix and Norvasc: 7,805 reports
Browse all interactions between Plavix and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bevacizumab and clopidogrel bisulfate (the active ingredients of Avastin and Plavix, respectively), and Avastin and Plavix (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Avastin and Plavix.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gymnema Sylvestre and Coq10 drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- How effective is Celexa for Fibromyalgia? - 14 seconds ago
- Roxanol and Valproic Acid drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Lung Cancer Stage Unspecified (Exc Metastatic Tumors To Lung) - 51 seconds ago
- Reclast and Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease - 52 seconds ago
- Visionblue and Toxic Anterior Segment Syndrome - 52 seconds ago
- Prograf and Toxic Shock Syndrome Streptococcal - 59 seconds ago
- Ryzolt and Zopiclone drug interaction - a minute ago
- Fml Forte and Kidney Stones - a minute ago
- Prevpac and Gallbladder Disorder - a minute ago