Avelox and Zolpidem drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Avelox and Zolpidem. Common interactions include neuropathy peripheral among females and anxiety among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Avelox and Zolpidem have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 305 people who take Avelox and Zolpidem from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
305 people who take Avelox and Zolpidem together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Avelox?
Avelox has active ingredients of moxifloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in sinusitis. eHealthMe is studying from 27,967 Avelox users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zolpidem?
Zolpidem has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 82,965 Zolpidem users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Avelox and Zolpidem reports submitted per year:
Avelox and Zolpidem drug interactions by gender *:
Avelox and Zolpidem drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Avelox and Zolpidem?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hsu FG, Sheu MJ, Lin CL, Hsieh YW, Lai SW, "Use of Zolpidem and Risk of Acute Pyelonephritis in Women: A Population‐Based Case‐Control Study in Taiwan", The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2017 Mar .
- Lin SC, Su YC, Huang YS, Lee CC, "Zolpidem increased cancer risk in patients with sleep disorder: A 3-year follow-up study", Journal of Medical Sciences, 2016 Mar .
- Sun Y, Lin CC, Lu CJ, Hsu CY, Kao CH, "Association between zolpidem and suicide: a nationwide population-based case-control study", InMayo Clinic Proceedings, 2016 Mar .
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC, "Zolpidem use associated with increased risk of pyogenic liver abscess: a case-control study in Taiwan", Medicine, 2015 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Avelox and Zolpidem interactions:
- Pain: 63 reports
- Abdominal pain: 12 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Avelox and Zolpidem:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Avelox side effects:
- Rashes (redness): 2,584 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,318 reports
- Dizziness: 1,999 reports
- Pain: 1,995 reports
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 1,879 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,783 reports
Browse all side effects of Avelox:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zolpidem side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 4,544 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,414 reports
- Pain: 3,394 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 3,364 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,339 reports
Browse all side effects of Zolpidem:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Avelox interactions:
- Avelox and Prednisone: 2,379 reports
- Avelox and Levaquin: 2,060 reports
- Avelox and Aspirin: 1,299 reports
- Avelox and Nexium: 1,258 reports
- Avelox and Lasix: 1,180 reports
- Avelox and Cipro: 1,158 reports
- Avelox and Albuterol: 1,071 reports
- Avelox and Lisinopril: 964 reports
- Avelox and Furosemide: 953 reports
- Avelox and Lipitor: 886 reports
Browse all interactions between Avelox and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zolpidem interactions:
- Zolpidem and Omeprazole: 8,509 reports
- Zolpidem and Gabapentin: 8,468 reports
- Zolpidem and Aspirin: 8,128 reports
- Zolpidem and Alprazolam: 7,994 reports
- Zolpidem and Furosemide: 6,639 reports
- Zolpidem and Loraz: 6,551 reports
- Zolpidem and Tramadol: 6,511 reports
- Zolpidem and Amlodipine: 6,073 reports
- Zolpidem and Lisinopril: 5,969 reports
- Zolpidem and Prednisone: 5,885 reports
Browse all interactions between Zolpidem and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on moxifloxacin hydrochloride and zolpidem tartrate (the active ingredients of Avelox and Zolpidem, respectively), and Avelox and Zolpidem (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Avelox and Zolpidem.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Calcium and Technivie drug interaction - a second ago
- Zyprexa and Feeding Tube Complication - 2 seconds ago
- Hair Loss and Musculoskeletal Stiffness - 5 seconds ago
- Livalo and Dupuytren'S Contracture - 23 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Uveitis - 32 seconds ago
- Cozaar and Vibra-Tabs drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Fentanyl and Haemarthrosis - 41 seconds ago
- Renvela and Cardene drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and drugs of ingredients of metronidazole - 58 seconds ago
- Dermatitis Atopic and Infertility - a minute ago