Azelastine hydrochloride and Allegra allergy drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Azelastine hydrochloride and Allegra allergy together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Azelastine hydrochloride and Allegra allergy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
2 people who take Azelastine hydrochloride, Allegra allergy are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Azelastine hydrochloride and Allegra allergy?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Azelastine hydrochloride and Allegra allergy
You are not alone:
Azelastine hydrochloride has active ingredients of azelastine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Azelastine hydrochloride 958 users)
Allegra allergy has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra allergy 5,746 users)
Interactions between Azelastine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Allegra allergy and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Azelastine hydrochloride and Allegra allergya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Valerian and Cafergot drug interaction - now
- Methotrexate and Jamaica Sorrel drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Uc with Previfem? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Ulcerative Colitis with Previfem? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Colitis Ulcerative with Previfem? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cipro - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Ibuprofen - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Benadryl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.