Azmacort and Flovent drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Azmacort and Flovent. Common interactions include pain among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Azmacort and Flovent have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 131 people who take Azmacort and Flovent from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
131 people who take Azmacort and Flovent together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Azmacort?
Azmacort has active ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 3,596 Azmacort users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Flovent?
Flovent has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 39,636 Flovent users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Azmacort and Flovent reports submitted per year:
Azmacort and Flovent drug interactions by gender *:
Azmacort and Flovent drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Azmacort and Flovent?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimer’s Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Azmacort and Flovent interactions:
- Cough: 16 reports
- Back pain: 14 reports
- Rashes (redness): 10 reports
- Coronary heart disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 8 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Azmacort and Flovent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Azmacort side effects:
- Asthma: 335 reports
- Chest pain: 320 reports
- Weakness: 258 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 250 reports
- Drug ineffective: 231 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 225 reports
- Pain: 222 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 206 reports
Browse all side effects of Azmacort:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Flovent side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 4,879 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,097 reports
- Asthma: 4,062 reports
- Cough: 2,942 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,670 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,376 reports
- Chest pain: 2,301 reports
Browse all side effects of Flovent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Azmacort interactions:
- Azmacort and Albuterol: 1,108 reports
- Azmacort and Serevent: 686 reports
- Azmacort and Atrovent: 515 reports
- Azmacort and Prednisone: 447 reports
- Azmacort and Singulair: 434 reports
- Azmacort and Lasix: 325 reports
- Azmacort and Synthroid: 299 reports
- Azmacort and Ventolin: 282 reports
- Azmacort and Premarin: 256 reports
- Azmacort and Lipitor: 253 reports
Browse all interactions between Azmacort and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Flovent interactions:
- Flovent and Albuterol: 7,043 reports
- Flovent and Prednisone: 6,068 reports
- Flovent and Singulair: 5,771 reports
- Flovent and Serevent: 3,365 reports
- Flovent and Ventolin: 3,006 reports
- Flovent and Aspirin: 2,904 reports
- Flovent and Spiriva: 2,814 reports
- Flovent and Atrovent: 2,471 reports
- Flovent and Vitamin d: 2,342 reports
- Flovent and Omeprazole: 2,285 reports
Browse all interactions between Flovent and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on triamcinolone acetonide and fluticasone propionate (the active ingredients of Azmacort and Flovent, respectively), and Azmacort and Flovent (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Azmacort and Flovent.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zofran and Mucinex drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Xeljanz Xr and Pertussis - 32 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Lotrel drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Humira and Bacterial Dna Test Positive - 56 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Discomfort - a minute ago
- Artane and Eye Pain - a minute ago
- Ranitidine and Fulvestrant drug interaction - a minute ago
- Vaniqa and Allergic Rhinitis - 2 minutes ago
- Bupropion Hydrochloride and Methotrexate drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Lyrica and Lip Swelling - 2 minutes ago