Belbuca and Yasmin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 7 people who take Belbuca and Yasmin. Common interactions include dehydration among females.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Belbuca and Yasmin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who take Belbuca and Yasmin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Belbuca?
Belbuca has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,217 Belbuca users.
What is Yasmin?
Yasmin has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is used in birth control. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 48,733 Yasmin users.
Number of Belbuca and Yasmin reports submitted per year:
Common Belbuca and Yasmin drug interactions by gender *:
- Drug ineffective
- Dry mouth
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Ovarian cyst ruptured
- Sleep apnoea syndrome
Common Belbuca and Yasmin drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Belbuca and Yasmin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Belbuca drug interactions:
Browse interactions between Belbuca and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Yasmin drug interactions:
- Yasmin and Ibu: 3,784 reports
- Yasmin and Profen: 3,783 reports
- Yasmin and Albuterol: 1,635 reports
- Yasmin and Vicodin: 1,358 reports
- Yasmin and Synthroid: 1,354 reports
- Yasmin and Motrin: 1,305 reports
- Yasmin and Lexapro: 1,263 reports
- Yasmin and Naproxen: 1,219 reports
- Yasmin and Nexium: 1,185 reports
- Yasmin and Prednisone: 1,163 reports
Browse interactions between Yasmin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on buprenorphine hydrochloride and drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol (the active ingredients of Belbuca and Yasmin, respectively), and Belbuca and Yasmin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Belbuca and Yasmin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Magnesium Hydroxide and Multivitamin drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Allegra and Rhofade drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Grapefruit Seed Extract drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Zinc Sulfate and Fentanyl-100 drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Sinemet Cr and Mental Impairment - 36 seconds ago
- Bimatoprost and Coq10 drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Capoten and Tequin drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Mirtazapine and Co-Codamol drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Lactobacillus Bulgaricus drug interaction - a minute ago
- Droperidol and Hypaque drug interaction - a minute ago