Benadryl and Mometasone furoate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Benadryl and Mometasone furoate. Common interactions include fall among females and heart rate increased among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Benadryl and Mometasone furoate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 223 people who take Benadryl and Mometasone furoate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
223 people who take Benadryl and Mometasone furoate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Benadryl?
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 89,808 Benadryl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Mometasone furoate?
Mometasone furoate has active ingredients of mometasone furoate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 8,116 Mometasone furoate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Benadryl and Mometasone furoate reports submitted per year:
Benadryl and Mometasone furoate drug interactions by gender *:
Benadryl and Mometasone furoate drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Benadryl and Mometasone furoate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Benadryl and Mometasone furoate interactions:
- Rashes (redness): 15 reports
- High blood pressure: 11 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 9 reports
- Pain: 7 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Benadryl and Mometasone furoate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Benadryl side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9,980 reports
- Rashes (redness): 8,746 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,794 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 7,637 reports
- Pain: 6,908 reports
- Itching: 6,738 reports
Browse all side effects of Benadryl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mometasone furoate side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 736 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 656 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 631 reports
- Asthma: 594 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 544 reports
- Rashes (redness): 524 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 523 reports
- Pain: 516 reports
Browse all side effects of Mometasone furoate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Benadryl interactions:
- Benadryl and Tylenol: 23,406 reports
- Benadryl and Prednisone: 13,251 reports
- Benadryl and Aspirin: 8,890 reports
- Benadryl and Zofran: 6,668 reports
- Benadryl and Vitamin d: 5,938 reports
- Benadryl and Decadron: 5,417 reports
- Benadryl and Ibu: 5,353 reports
- Benadryl and Ibuprofen: 5,337 reports
- Benadryl and Gabapentin: 5,263 reports
- Benadryl and Synthroid: 5,110 reports
Browse all interactions between Benadryl and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mometasone furoate interactions:
- Mometasone furoate and Prednisone: 1,516 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Xyrem: 1,141 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Omeprazole: 1,077 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Furosemide: 1,041 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Aspirin: 951 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Vitamin d: 853 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Gabapentin: 818 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Pantoprazole: 735 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Singulair: 718 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Ibu: 705 reports
Browse all interactions between Mometasone furoate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diphenhydramine hydrochloride and mometasone furoate (the active ingredients of Benadryl and Mometasone furoate, respectively), and Benadryl and Mometasone furoate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Benadryl and Mometasone furoate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Major Depression and Serum Ferritin Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Potassium and Drug Ineffective - 6 seconds ago
- Remeron vs. Loraz - 6 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and T-Cell Lymphoma - 21 seconds ago
- Buspirone Hcl and Purpura - 26 seconds ago
- Buspirone Hcl and Remeron drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Intestinal Obstruction - 33 seconds ago
- Claritin and Ejaculation Failure - 41 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Aspirin drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Urinary Casts - 53 seconds ago