Benicar and Oxycodone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Benicar and Oxycodone. Common interactions include anaemia among females and renal failure among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Benicar and Oxycodone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 501 people who take Benicar and Oxycodone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
501 people who take Benicar and Oxycodone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Benicar?
Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 34,979 Benicar users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Oxycodone?
Oxycodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 135,095 Oxycodone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Benicar and Oxycodone reports submitted per year:
Benicar and Oxycodone drug interactions by gender *:
Benicar and Oxycodone drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Benicar and Oxycodone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Benicar and Oxycodone interactions:
- Weakness: 40 reports
- Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract): 31 reports
- Deep venous thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 22 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 19 reports
- Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 12 reports
- Gastric ulcer (stomach ulcer): 8 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Benicar and Oxycodone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Benicar side effects:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3,979 reports
- Dizziness: 2,618 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,310 reports
- Weight decreased: 2,205 reports
- Constipation: 2,182 reports
- Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 2,123 reports
- Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract): 2,118 reports
Browse all side effects of Benicar:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Oxycodone side effects:
- Pain: 24,129 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10,310 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,315 reports
- Diarrhea: 6,930 reports
Browse all side effects of Oxycodone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Benicar interactions:
- Benicar and Benicar hct: 5,611 reports
- Benicar and Aspirin: 4,658 reports
- Benicar and Metformin: 2,411 reports
- Benicar and Lipitor: 2,407 reports
- Benicar and Nexium: 2,283 reports
- Benicar and Synthroid: 2,126 reports
- Benicar and Amlodipine: 1,996 reports
- Benicar and Crestor: 1,931 reports
- Benicar and Zide: 1,893 reports
- Benicar and Hydrochlorothiazide: 1,881 reports
Browse all interactions between Benicar and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Oxycodone interactions:
- Oxycodone and Morphine: 17,025 reports
- Oxycodone and Gabapentin: 15,242 reports
- Oxycodone and Prednisone: 13,111 reports
- Oxycodone and Aspirin: 12,505 reports
- Oxycodone and Tramadol: 10,911 reports
- Oxycodone and Omeprazole: 10,430 reports
- Oxycodone and Pantoprazole: 10,199 reports
- Oxycodone and Morphine sulfate: 9,467 reports
- Oxycodone and Dilaudid: 8,910 reports
- Oxycodone and Lisinopril: 8,633 reports
Browse all interactions between Oxycodone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on olmesartan medoxomil and oxycodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Benicar and Oxycodone, respectively), and Benicar and Oxycodone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Benicar and Oxycodone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Citalopram Hydrobromide for Memory Loss? - now
- Heart Palpitations and drugs of ingredients of isosorbide dinitrate - 5 seconds ago
- Pindolol and Electrocardiogram Poor R-Wave Progression - 10 seconds ago
- Femhrt and External Ear Pain - 17 seconds ago
- Requip and Oxcarbazepine drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - 25 seconds ago
- Loratadine and Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased - 34 seconds ago
- Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride vs. Fluconazole - 39 seconds ago
- Bisacodyl and Abdominal Fullness Prematurely After Meals - 55 seconds ago
- Rhinocort and Methotrexate drug interaction - 56 seconds ago