Benzedrine and Nolvadex drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Benzedrine and Nolvadex together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Benzedrine and Nolvadex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Benzedrine and Nolvadex?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Benzedrine and Nolvadex
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Benzedrine has active ingredients of amphetamine sulfate. (latest outcomes from Benzedrine 17 users)
Nolvadex has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Nolvadex 5,147 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Benzedrine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nolvadex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Benzedrine and Nolvadexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kırmızıbekmez H, Yesiltepe Mutlu RG, Dursun F, İşgüven ŞP, "Tamoxifen-associated hirsutism: an unusual side effect in a 5-year-old girl with McCune-Albright syndrome", Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2015 Sep .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lockjaw with Clindamycin Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Weight Loss Poor with Extended Phenytoin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Vivid Nightmare with Seasonique? - now
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Extended Phenytoin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Nightmare with Seasonique? - now
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Seasonique? - now
- Will you have Weight Control with Extended Phenytoin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Seasonique? - now
- Will you have Weight with Extended Phenytoin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Nightmares with Seasonique? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Celebrex - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Griseofulvin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Humira, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Symbicort - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Cellcept, Prednisone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Viagra - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.