Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra. Common interactions include toothache among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 191 people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
191 people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Bisoprolol fumarate?
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 32,673 Bisoprolol fumarate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Keppra?
Keppra has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 66,579 Keppra users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra reports submitted per year:
Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra drug interactions by gender *:
Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schattner A, Al-Bewerat A, "Levetiracetam (Keppra), urinary retention and literature search", A fatty cause of renal failure; what is your diagnosis?, 2016 Oct .
- Spengler DC, Montouris GD, Hohler AD, "Levetiracetam as a possible contributor to acute kidney injury", Clinical therapeutics, 2014 Aug .
- Almeida DM, Jean MR, Chystsiakova A, Monahan E, Oliveira SB, Monteiro IM, "Levetiracetam-associated acute pancreatitis in an adolescent with autism: a case report", Pancreas, 2013 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Bisoprolol fumarate (32,673 reports)
- Keppra (66,579 reports)
Common Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra interactions:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 10 reports
- Weakness: 8 reports
- Fever: 7 reports
- Rashes (redness): 6 reports
- Weight decreased: 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Bisoprolol fumarate side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 1,835 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1,533 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,485 reports
- Dizziness: 1,479 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,396 reports
- Weakness: 1,375 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,366 reports
Browse all side effects of Bisoprolol fumarate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Keppra side effects:
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 6,563 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,947 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,428 reports
- Drowsiness: 2,702 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,524 reports
- Dizziness: 2,508 reports
- Weakness: 2,353 reports
Browse all side effects of Keppra:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Bisoprolol fumarate interactions:
- Bisoprolol fumarate and Furosemide: 5,388 reports
- Bisoprolol fumarate and Aspirin: 5,088 reports
- Bisoprolol fumarate and Ramipril: 4,958 reports
- Bisoprolol fumarate and Pantoprazole: 3,279 reports
- Bisoprolol fumarate and Metformin: 3,103 reports
- Bisoprolol fumarate and Simvastatin: 3,027 reports
- Bisoprolol fumarate and Amlodipine: 2,967 reports
- Bisoprolol fumarate and Omeprazole: 2,836 reports
- Bisoprolol fumarate and Allopurinol: 2,565 reports
- Bisoprolol fumarate and Lansoprazole: 2,338 reports
Browse all interactions between Bisoprolol fumarate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Keppra interactions:
- Keppra and Lamictal: 5,003 reports
- Keppra and Vimpat: 4,661 reports
- Keppra and Aspirin: 3,354 reports
- Keppra and Topamax: 2,959 reports
- Keppra and Tegretol: 2,931 reports
- Keppra and Gabapentin: 2,475 reports
- Keppra and Clonazepam: 2,271 reports
- Keppra and Lamotrigine: 2,235 reports
- Keppra and Omeprazole: 2,220 reports
- Keppra and Depakote: 2,194 reports
Browse all interactions between Keppra and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bisoprolol fumarate and levetiracetam (the active ingredients of Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra, respectively), and Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Bisoprolol fumarate and Keppra.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lyrica and Tetanus - a second ago
- Cotrim and Blast Cells Present - 2 seconds ago
- Herpes Simplex and Hypovolaemia - 2 seconds ago
- Penicillin-Vk and Phenytoin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Aplastic Anemia and Neck Pain - 12 seconds ago
- Beovu and Fear Of Falling - 13 seconds ago
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride and Truvada drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Type 1 Diabetes and Pseudomonal Sepsis - 21 seconds ago
- Digoxin and Stress Gastritis - 28 seconds ago
- Levophed and Sertraline drug interaction - 31 seconds ago