Bisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Bisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 06, 2017
20 people who take Bisoprolol fumarate, Montelukast sodium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Bisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodium?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprolol fumarate 18,024 users)
Montelukast sodium has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Montelukast sodium 6,316 users)
Interactions between Bisoprolol fumarate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Montelukast sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Bisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Bisoprolol fumarate (bisoprolol fumarate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Montelukast sodium (montelukast sodium) is often used to treat asthma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Bisoprolol fumarate is used in:
- Montelukast sodium is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- What is the probable solution to rocover from dry skin especially face happening due to montelukast intake?
- Does your hair grow back once you stop taking this drug?
- I have been taking Propanol for a week and I feel terrible. I am getting bad palpitation's and breathlessness. Im tired all the time and very panicky. Is this normal or should I stop taking them as I feel my life is not my own anymore and I cant stand this feeling anymore. I tried to contact my ...
- Hi – I may be barking up the wrong tree and apologies', if this is not the correct place to post this. I work in the food industry and have (for the last 20 years) had micro-biological swabbing (for Strep etc) done on a bi-monthly basis. I have since November being taking Flecainide. In ...
- Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
User reviews to the study
- so how do I lose this weight. I started on a life stile change with exercise and food control. I lost 10 pounds. I start montelukast sodium, could breath better and increased my exercise. I gained 11 pounds in a week, help
- I have just been told I have severe anemia. I have bern referred to have a colonoscopy. In the meantime I have been googling my medication. I am horrified that bisopropal and omeprazole both could be the cause. Has anyone else experienced this please? Thank you.
- Yup. I have had psoriasis for quite some time but nothing so as I have had now after taking bisoprolol fumarate which I have been taking since 2015 October now after such a long time in the last three months I have thought so I see is very badly on my fingertips and in between my toes and on my ...
- I have been taking bisoprolol for many years . I also have IPF diagnosed some years after taking bisoprolol. Can bisoprolol be the cause of the IPF and should I continue to take it ?
- Hi! Is there anyone in this group? I see there are no post. I have been taking Bisoprolol for 5 months now and started on Depo Provera a few days ago... and have been feeling weird: with a little chest pain, but I have no idea if that is Ok. Anyone knows or has felt like me?