Boniva and Albuterol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Boniva and Albuterol. Common interactions include dyspnoea among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Boniva and Albuterol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 396 people who take Boniva and Albuterol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
396 people who take Boniva and Albuterol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Boniva?
Boniva has active ingredients of ibandronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 26,917 Boniva users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 134,943 Albuterol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Boniva and Albuterol reports submitted per year:
Boniva and Albuterol drug interactions by gender *:
Boniva and Albuterol drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Boniva and Albuterol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Boniva and Albuterol interactions:
- Joint pain: 39 reports
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 30 reports
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 27 reports
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 13 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Boniva and Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Boniva side effects:
- Joint pain: 2,663 reports
- Pain: 1,894 reports
- Back pain: 1,756 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,695 reports
Browse all side effects of Boniva:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 17,779 reports
- Pneumonia: 8,751 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,720 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,683 reports
- Asthma: 7,968 reports
- Pain: 7,595 reports
- Cough: 7,384 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,297 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Boniva interactions:
- Boniva and Fosamax: 4,268 reports
- Boniva and Aspirin: 1,485 reports
- Boniva and Synthroid: 1,301 reports
- Boniva and Prednisone: 1,184 reports
- Boniva and Actonel: 1,166 reports
- Boniva and Nexium: 1,165 reports
- Boniva and Calcium: 906 reports
- Boniva and Lipitor: 852 reports
- Boniva and Vitamin d: 729 reports
- Boniva and Alendronate sodium: 709 reports
Browse all interactions between Boniva and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Aspirin: 18,242 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 15,328 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 12,273 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Symbicort: 11,033 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse all interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ibandronate sodium and albuterol (the active ingredients of Boniva and Albuterol, respectively), and Boniva and Albuterol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Boniva and Albuterol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Azathioprine and Hypothyroidism - 11 seconds ago
- Tricor and Upper Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage - 42 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Arterial Occlusive Disease - a minute ago
- Acanya and Cambia drug interaction - a minute ago
- Stiolto Respimat and High Blood Cholesterol - a minute ago
- Rivaroxaban and Ischaemic Cardiomyopathy - 3 minutes ago
- Evista and Seizures - 3 minutes ago
- Pradaxa and Pleural Effusion - 3 minutes ago
- Sick Sinus Syndrome and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 3 minutes ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Acetaminophen drug interaction - 4 minutes ago