Botox and Benicar drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 43 people who take Botox and Benicar. Common interactions include crying among females, and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Botox and Benicar have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
43 people who take Botox and Benicar together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Botox?
Botox has active ingredients of botulinum toxin type a. It is used in migraine. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 66,216 Botox users.
What is Benicar?
Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 35,641 Benicar users.
Number of Botox and Benicar reports submitted per year:
Common Botox and Benicar drug interactions by gender *:
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Fibula fracture
- Drug ineffective
- Skin tightness
- Muscular weakness
- Drug ineffective
- Eye pain
- Eyelid ptosis
- Oropharyngeal pain
- Viith nerve paralysis
- Vision blurred
- Visual brightness
Common Botox and Benicar drug interactions by age *:
- Eye haemorrhage
- Flight of ideas
- Platelet count decreased
- Skin discolouration
- Gait disturbance
- Nerve injury
- Abdominal pain upper
- Balance disorder
- Drug ineffective
- Injection site pain
Common conditions people have *:
- Skin Wrinkling (wrinkle on skin): 9 people, 20.93%
- Torticollis (a twisted neck in which the head is tipped to one side, while the chin is turned to the other): 6 people, 13.95%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 9.30%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 9.30%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 4 people, 9.30%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 6.98%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Botox and Benicar?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Botox drug interactions:
- Botox and Gabapentin: 1,522 reports
- Botox and Vitamin d: 1,517 reports
- Botox and Baclofen: 1,347 reports
- Botox and Aimovig: 1,311 reports
- Botox and Topamax: 1,127 reports
- Botox and Synthroid: 1,035 reports
- Botox and Xyrem: 944 reports
- Botox and Aspirin: 899 reports
- Botox and Ibu: 832 reports
- Botox and Vitamin d3: 830 reports
Browse interactions between Botox and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Benicar drug interactions:
- Benicar and Benicar hct: 5,615 reports
- Benicar and Aspirin: 4,803 reports
- Benicar and Metformin: 2,478 reports
- Benicar and Lipitor: 2,462 reports
- Benicar and Nexium: 2,283 reports
- Benicar and Synthroid: 2,173 reports
- Benicar and Amlodipine: 2,099 reports
- Benicar and Crestor: 1,999 reports
- Benicar and Zide: 1,957 reports
- Benicar and Hydrochlorothiazide: 1,944 reports
Browse interactions between Benicar and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on botulinum toxin type a and olmesartan medoxomil (the active ingredients of Botox and Benicar, respectively), and Botox and Benicar (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Botox and Benicar.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lidocaine and Pletal drug interaction - a second ago
- Retin-A and Docetaxel drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Monistat and Chest Pain - 9 seconds ago
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Valium and Seroquel drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Sensipar and Aztreonam drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Parotid Gland Enlargement - 37 seconds ago
- Crixivan and Type 1 Diabetes - 45 seconds ago
- Donepezil Hydrochloride and Plavix drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Febuxostat and Pregabalin drug interaction - 53 seconds ago