Bravelle and Mirena drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Bravelle and Mirena together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Bravelle and Mirena. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
2 people who take Bravelle, Mirena are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Bravelle and Mirena?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBravelle and Mirena from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bravelle has active ingredients of urofollitropin. (latest outcomes from Bravelle 108 users)
Mirena has active ingredients of levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Mirena 100,161 users)
Interactions between Bravelle and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mirena and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Bravelle and Mirenaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Bravelle (urofollitropin) is often used to treat infertility. Mirena (levonorgestrel) is often used to treat birth control. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mirena is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I had the Mirena IUD inserted about 6 weeks ago. About 4 weeks in I wet the bed. I was shocked, but cleaned up & put it out of my mind. About a week later it happened again, now I'm very concerned. I'll be seeing the Dr. soon ! SMH
- I was diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia in 2007 - the same year I started using Mirena. Have had two inserts in the last 10 years. Getting ready to have new insert put in. Just curious if anyone thinks by Dystonia could be caused by Mirena.
- I have had my mirena inserted now for just over 5 years and after about a year or so I developed a photosensitivity. I have never had a problem in the sun and am attributing it from my mirena. Has anyone else had this problem? I am having it removed on Friday and I am hoping I will be able to ...
- I had the Mirena IUD for approx. 5 years. During that time I experienced the following: extreme fatigue, significant weight gain, inability to lose weight despite diet and exercise, hair loss, acne, joint pain, insulin resistance (pre diabetes), foggy thinking, irritability, and swelling in ...
- I had several severe anaphylaxic reactions a year ago, which would have been 8 years after my mirena was inserted. Could it still have active ingredients that could have caused it, of maybe a build up over a number of years?
User reviews to the study
- My neck pain started after I had Mirena IUD placed. My doctor tells me it has no relationship but I am finding more on line that maybe it does?
- I am on mirena as have started getting dark patches on my cheeks. I want my IUD removed because of this but want to know if there is any chance at all that my skin will improve when I have it removed. Please someone give me something to grasp on to as it is really bothering me. My dark patches ...
- I had the marina coil removed 14months ago after having in and renewed over 16yrs..my periods have not returned I have been trying for a baby the past 14 months. I've been told my fsh is high. And they believe I've been through my menopause and now want me to take hrt. I am not willing to five ...
- I had Mirena coil inserted for endometrial hyperplasia six months ago. I have been havingnight sweats, resulting in insomnia. Today I have felt strange in my vaginal region and think I could have a vaginal prolapse or the coil has slipped-can this happen? Do I contact GP?
- I've had a mirena put in for just over a year now. I've got perioral dermatitis around my mouth. I can't seem to get rid of it. I know eating preservatives makes it worse. Will removing the mirena help get rid of the dermatitis? I've heard steroid creams make it worse. Has anyone had any ...