Brisdelle and Taheebo drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Brisdelle and Taheebo together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Brisdelle and Taheebo. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on paroxetine mesylate and pau d'arco (the active ingredients of Brisdelle and Taheebo, respectively), and Brisdelle and Taheebo (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Brisdelle?
Brisdelle has active ingredients of paroxetine mesylate. It is often used in hot flush. (latest outcomes from Brisdelle 706 users)
What is Taheebo?
Taheebo has active ingredients of pau d'arco. (latest outcomes from Taheebo 2 users)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Brisdelle and Taheebo?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Brisdelle and Taheebo
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Brisdelle and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Taheebo and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Brisdelle and Taheeboa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Alpha 2 Globulin Decreased with Depakote? - now
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Qt Interval Abnormal with Acyclovir? - now
- Will you have Hypogonadism with Amlodipine Besylate? - a second ago
- Drisdol and Madagascar Vanilla drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Gonadal Deficiency with Amlodipine Besylate? - a second ago
- Nasacort and Hai Ba Ji drug interaction - a second ago
- Trokendi Xr and Fanapt drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) with Ocupress? - 4 seconds ago
- Imodium and Sage drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Poisoning - Fish And Shellfish with Victoza? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Coq10, Jardiance, Saw Palmetto for a 64 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Xanax, Inderal, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Buspar, Celexa - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Estradiol - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Verapamil Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Prednisolone - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Itraconazole - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.