Buprenorphine and Pregabalin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Buprenorphine and Pregabalin. Common interactions include depressed mood among females and overdose among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Buprenorphine and Pregabalin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 665 people who take Buprenorphine and Pregabalin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
665 people who take Buprenorphine and Pregabalin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Buprenorphine?
Buprenorphine has active ingredients of buprenorphine. eHealthMe is studying from 8,984 Buprenorphine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pregabalin?
Pregabalin has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. eHealthMe is studying from 53,053 Pregabalin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Buprenorphine and Pregabalin reports submitted per year:
Buprenorphine and Pregabalin drug interactions by gender *:
Buprenorphine and Pregabalin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Buprenorphine and Pregabalin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- de Landaluce, L. O., Carbonell, P., Asensio, C., Escoda, N., López, P., & Laporte, J. R. , "Gabapentin and Pregabalin and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly: A Population-Based Cohort Study in an Electronic Prescription Database", Drug safety, 2018 Jan .
- Bonnet U, Taazimi B, Grabbe HD, "Pregabalin-Related Hypertriglyceridemia", Psychosomatics, 2014 Nov .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Buprenorphine (8,984 reports)
- Pregabalin (53,053 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Buprenorphine and Pregabalin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Buprenorphine side effects:
- Drug abuse: 948 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 774 reports
- Drug ineffective: 755 reports
- Death: 508 reports
- Pain: 493 reports
Browse all side effects of Buprenorphine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pregabalin side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 5,450 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,839 reports
- Pain: 3,486 reports
- Dizziness: 2,924 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,905 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,703 reports
- Weakness: 2,456 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 2,282 reports
Browse all side effects of Pregabalin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Buprenorphine interactions:
- Buprenorphine and Gabapentin: 800 reports
- Buprenorphine and Morphine: 790 reports
- Buprenorphine and Tramadol: 777 reports
- Buprenorphine and Oxycontin: 749 reports
- Buprenorphine and Diazepam: 743 reports
- Buprenorphine and Paracetamol: 715 reports
- Buprenorphine and Alprazolam: 459 reports
- Buprenorphine and Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen: 437 reports
- Buprenorphine and Oxycodone: 432 reports
Browse all interactions between Buprenorphine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pregabalin interactions:
- Pregabalin and Pantoprazole: 5,782 reports
- Pregabalin and Omeprazole: 4,677 reports
- Pregabalin and Prednisone: 4,561 reports
- Pregabalin and Tramadol: 4,329 reports
- Pregabalin and Morphine: 4,247 reports
- Pregabalin and Paracetamol: 4,231 reports
- Pregabalin and Metformin: 4,140 reports
- Pregabalin and Furosemide: 4,135 reports
- Pregabalin and Aspirin: 3,961 reports
- Pregabalin and Amlodipine: 3,578 reports
Browse all interactions between Pregabalin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on buprenorphine and pregabalin (the active ingredients of Buprenorphine and Pregabalin, respectively), and Buprenorphine and Pregabalin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Buprenorphine and Pregabalin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Sore Throat - 7 seconds ago
- Everolimus and Haematuria - 8 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Anger - 11 seconds ago
- Lescol and Liver Transplant - 21 seconds ago
- Imodium A-D and Mycostatin drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Pacerone and Prostate Cancer - 34 seconds ago
- Prempro and Metastases To Neck - 35 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Fifth Disease - 39 seconds ago
- Colace and Oral Disorder - 54 seconds ago
- Valturna and Ejection Fraction Decreased - 54 seconds ago