Buspirone hcl and Erythromycin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Buspirone hcl and Erythromycin. Common interactions include seasonal allergy among females and abdominal pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Buspirone hcl and Erythromycin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take Buspirone hcl and Erythromycin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11 people who take Buspirone hcl and Erythromycin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Buspirone hcl?
Buspirone hcl has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 7,749 Buspirone hcl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Erythromycin?
Erythromycin has active ingredients of erythromycin. It is often used in acne. eHealthMe is studying from 9,386 Erythromycin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Buspirone hcl and Erythromycin reports submitted per year:
Common Buspirone Hcl and Erythromycin drug interactions by gender *:
- Seasonal allergy
- Skin infection
- Spinal osteoarthritis
- Suicidal ideation
- Tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Affective disorder
- Kawasaki's disease
- Lip pain
- Mucosal inflammation
Common Buspirone Hcl and Erythromycin drug interactions by age *:
- Dental caries
- Hypoaesthesia facial
- Hypoaesthesia oral
- Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Open wound
- Chronic kidney disease
- Renal failure
- Renal impairment
- Tubulointerstitial nephritis
Common conditions people have *:
- Depression: 4 people, 36.36%
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 27.27%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 3 people, 27.27%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 3 people, 27.27%
- Constipation: 3 people, 27.27%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 27.27%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 27.27%
- Dry Mouth: 3 people, 27.27%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 3 people, 27.27%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 27.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Buspirone hcl and Erythromycin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Buspirone hcl (7,749 reports)
- Erythromycin (9,386 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Buspirone hcl and Erythromycin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Buspirone hcl side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 640 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 484 reports
- Depression: 435 reports
- Pain: 403 reports
- Drug ineffective: 381 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 375 reports
- High blood pressure: 318 reports
Browse all side effects of Buspirone hcl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Erythromycin side effects:
- Pain: 558 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 538 reports
- Fever: 532 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 519 reports
- Rashes (redness): 511 reports
- Weakness: 490 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 486 reports
Browse all side effects of Erythromycin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Buspirone hcl interactions:
- Buspirone hcl and Xyrem: 2,137 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Gabapentin: 1,277 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Omeprazole: 1,067 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Vitamin d: 893 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Adderall: 833 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Clonazepam: 774 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Lisinopril: 763 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Ibu: 729 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Ibuprofen: 728 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Cymbalta: 713 reports
Browse all interactions between Buspirone hcl and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Erythromycin interactions:
- Erythromycin and Prednisone: 708 reports
- Erythromycin and Aspirin: 690 reports
- Erythromycin and Omeprazole: 682 reports
- Erythromycin and Furosemide: 642 reports
- Erythromycin and Amoxicillin: 611 reports
- Erythromycin and Acetaminophen: 578 reports
- Erythromycin and Lisinopril: 462 reports
- Erythromycin and Metronidazole: 459 reports
- Erythromycin and Ibu: 445 reports
- Erythromycin and Profen: 444 reports
Browse all interactions between Erythromycin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on buspirone hydrochloride and erythromycin (the active ingredients of Buspirone hcl and Erythromycin, respectively), and Buspirone hcl and Erythromycin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Buspirone hcl and Erythromycin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pruritus Aggravated and Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia - now
- Hytrin and Hyperbilirubinaemia Aggravated - 5 seconds ago
- Serzone and Bactrim drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Retinal Detachment - 18 seconds ago
- Alprostadil and Belching - 25 seconds ago
- Jakafi and Red Blood Cell Count Decreased - 30 seconds ago
- Excedrin and Amphetamines Positive - 31 seconds ago
- Elinest and Ketoconazole drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Demadex and Oesophageal Reflux Aggravated - 40 seconds ago
- Integrilin and Divalproex Sodium drug interaction - 45 seconds ago