Bystolic and Zide drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Bystolic and Zide. Common interactions include malaise among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Bystolic and Zide have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,297 people who take Bystolic and Zide from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,297 people who take Bystolic and Zide together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Bystolic?
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 19,409 Bystolic users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zide?
Zide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 161,992 Zide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Bystolic and Zide reports submitted per year:
Bystolic and Zide drug interactions by gender *:
Bystolic and Zide drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bystolic and Zide?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Bystolic and Zide interactions:
- Dizziness: 86 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 84 reports
- Diarrhea: 70 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 52 reports
- Weakness: 45 reports
- Urinary tract infection: 44 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 42 reports
- Constipation: 36 reports
- Back pain: 33 reports
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 30 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Bystolic and Zide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Bystolic side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,446 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,136 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,090 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,050 reports
- Dizziness: 1,016 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 971 reports
Browse all side effects of Bystolic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zide side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 11,812 reports
- High blood pressure: 10,348 reports
- Drug ineffective: 10,153 reports
- Pain: 9,179 reports
- Diarrhea: 9,036 reports
- Dizziness: 8,718 reports
- Weakness: 8,692 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 8,649 reports
Browse all side effects of Zide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Bystolic interactions:
- Bystolic and Aspirin: 3,728 reports
- Bystolic and Amlodipine: 2,008 reports
- Bystolic and Lisinopril: 1,854 reports
- Bystolic and Vitamin d: 1,821 reports
- Bystolic and Omeprazole: 1,536 reports
- Bystolic and Metformin: 1,514 reports
- Bystolic and Nexium: 1,441 reports
- Bystolic and Prednisone: 1,404 reports
- Bystolic and Crestor: 1,376 reports
- Bystolic and Gabapentin: 1,365 reports
Browse all interactions between Bystolic and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zide interactions:
- Zide and Lisinopril: 25,892 reports
- Zide and Aspirin: 25,735 reports
- Zide and Amlodipine: 19,118 reports
- Zide and Metformin: 19,069 reports
- Zide and Prednisone: 14,942 reports
- Zide and Omeprazole: 14,803 reports
- Zide and Losartan: 12,955 reports
- Zide and Simvastatin: 12,954 reports
- Zide and Atenolol: 12,951 reports
- Zide and Gabapentin: 10,772 reports
Browse all interactions between Zide and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nebivolol hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide (the active ingredients of Bystolic and Zide, respectively), and Bystolic and Zide (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Bystolic and Zide.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sustanon and Pramine drug interaction - now
- Twynsta and Peridex drug interaction - a second ago
- Testosterone and Tecfidera drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Sinequan and Muscle Weakness Aggravated - 8 seconds ago
- Thiamine and Hydrocele - 10 seconds ago
- Prezcobix and Oedema Aggravated - 11 seconds ago
- Temazepam and Catheter Sepsis - 13 seconds ago
- Duoneb and Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion - 19 seconds ago
- Riluzole and Eye Pain - 25 seconds ago
- Amino Acids and Cardizem drug interaction - 25 seconds ago