Caduet and Augmentin '125' drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 3 people who take Caduet and Augmentin '125'. Common interactions include dysgeusia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Caduet and Augmentin '125' have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who take Caduet and Augmentin '125' together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Caduet?
Caduet has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; atorvastatin calcium. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 5,096 Caduet users.
What is Augmentin '125'?
Augmentin '125' has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is used in sinusitis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 10,452 Augmentin '125' users.
Number of Caduet and Augmentin '125' reports submitted per year:
Common Caduet and Augmentin '125' drug interactions by gender *:
Common Caduet and Augmentin '125' drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Caduet and Augmentin '125'?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Caduet drug interactions:
- Caduet and Aspirin: 672 reports
- Caduet and Lipitor: 471 reports
- Caduet and Metformin: 384 reports
- Caduet and Lisinopril: 376 reports
- Caduet and Plavix: 338 reports
- Caduet and Nexium: 307 reports
- Caduet and Norvasc: 281 reports
- Caduet and Furosemide: 238 reports
- Caduet and Lasix: 218 reports
- Caduet and Hydrochlorothiazide: 212 reports
Browse interactions between Caduet and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Augmentin '125' drug interactions:
- Augmentin '125' and Lasix: 733 reports
- Augmentin '125' and Prednisone: 727 reports
- Augmentin '125' and Zometa: 675 reports
- Augmentin '125' and Nexium: 657 reports
- Augmentin '125' and Acetaminophen: 655 reports
- Augmentin '125' and Aspirin: 573 reports
- Augmentin '125' and Omeprazole: 554 reports
- Augmentin '125' and Aredia: 548 reports
- Augmentin '125' and Lovenox: 517 reports
- Augmentin '125' and Amoxicillin: 506 reports
Browse interactions between Augmentin '125' and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate; atorvastatin calcium and amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium (the active ingredients of Caduet and Augmentin '125', respectively), and Caduet and Augmentin '125' (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Caduet and Augmentin '125'.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Eliquis and Dapagliflozin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Korlym and Eliquis drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Clopra and Fentanyl Transdermal System drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Glipizide and Rash Vesicular - 10 seconds ago
- Droperidol and Norcuron drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Effient and Actemra drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Haematochezia - 22 seconds ago
- Revlimid and Tylenol drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Cider Vinegar drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride and Cartia Xt drug interaction - 48 seconds ago