Calcitriol and Norvasc drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Calcitriol and Norvasc. Common interactions include pain in extremity among females and renal failure among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Calcitriol and Norvasc have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 826 people who take Calcitriol and Norvasc from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
826 people who take Calcitriol and Norvasc together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Calcitriol?
Calcitriol has active ingredients of calcitriol. It is often used in hypoparathyroidism. eHealthMe is studying from 20,837 Calcitriol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Norvasc?
Norvasc has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 131,586 Norvasc users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Calcitriol and Norvasc reports submitted per year:
Calcitriol and Norvasc drug interactions by gender *:
Calcitriol and Norvasc drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Calcitriol and Norvasc?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Calcitriol (20,837 reports)
- Norvasc (131,586 reports)
Common Calcitriol and Norvasc interactions:
- Weakness: 78 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 62 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 53 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 43 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 39 reports
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 36 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Calcitriol and Norvasc:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Calcitriol side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 1,432 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 1,357 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,142 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,110 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 1,087 reports
- Weakness: 1,078 reports
Browse all side effects of Calcitriol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Norvasc side effects:
- High blood pressure: 9,886 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,134 reports
- Weakness: 7,052 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 7,011 reports
- Pain: 6,152 reports
- Diarrhea: 6,053 reports
Browse all side effects of Norvasc:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Calcitriol interactions:
- Calcitriol and Aspirin: 3,591 reports
- Calcitriol and Furosemide: 3,496 reports
- Calcitriol and Amlodipine: 3,168 reports
- Calcitriol and Lopurin: 2,683 reports
- Calcitriol and Prednisone: 2,622 reports
- Calcitriol and Omeprazole: 2,600 reports
- Calcitriol and Calcium: 2,358 reports
- Calcitriol and Vitamin d: 1,860 reports
- Calcitriol and Lisinopril: 1,850 reports
- Calcitriol and Pantoprazole: 1,770 reports
Browse all interactions between Calcitriol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Norvasc interactions:
- Norvasc and Aspirin: 17,809 reports
- Norvasc and Lipitor: 14,936 reports
- Norvasc and Lasix: 13,695 reports
- Norvasc and Lisinopril: 10,040 reports
- Norvasc and Synthroid: 8,451 reports
- Norvasc and Prednisone: 8,399 reports
- Norvasc and Plavix: 7,805 reports
- Norvasc and Zide: 7,200 reports
- Norvasc and Hydrochlorothiazide: 7,110 reports
- Norvasc and Nexium: 7,025 reports
Browse all interactions between Norvasc and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on calcitriol and amlodipine besylate (the active ingredients of Calcitriol and Norvasc, respectively), and Calcitriol and Norvasc (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Calcitriol and Norvasc.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clexane and Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - 18 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Spinal Claudication - 22 seconds ago
- Ranitidine and Guaifenesin drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Skelaxin and Dexilant drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Duphalac and Remeron drug interaction - a minute ago
- Aldactone and Bradycardia - 2 minutes ago
- Mucinex Dm and Cellulitis - 4 minutes ago
- Milk Thistle and Hypotonia - 5 minutes ago
- How effective is Clonazepam for High Blood Pressure? - 5 minutes ago
- Yawning in Amlodipine Besylate, how severe and when it was recovered? - 5 minutes ago