Calcium acetate and Atenolol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Calcium acetate and Atenolol. Common interactions include pain in extremity among females and haemoglobin decreased among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Calcium acetate and Atenolol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 158 people who take Calcium acetate and Atenolol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
158 people who take Calcium acetate and Atenolol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Calcium acetate?
Calcium acetate has active ingredients of calcium acetate. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 2,845 Calcium acetate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Atenolol?
Atenolol has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 172,878 Atenolol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Calcium acetate and Atenolol reports submitted per year:
Calcium acetate and Atenolol drug interactions by gender *:
Calcium acetate and Atenolol drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Calcium acetate and Atenolol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Calcium acetate and Atenolol interactions:
Browse all drug interactions of Calcium acetate and Atenolol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Calcium acetate side effects:
- Pain: 166 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 155 reports
- Weakness: 152 reports
- Rashes (redness): 139 reports
- Skin blushing/flushing (a sudden reddening of the face, neck): 136 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 131 reports
Browse all side effects of Calcium acetate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Atenolol side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10,479 reports
- Drug ineffective: 9,942 reports
- Diarrhea: 9,043 reports
- Weakness: 8,888 reports
- High blood pressure: 8,876 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 8,780 reports
- Pain: 8,681 reports
- Dizziness: 8,527 reports
Browse all side effects of Atenolol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Calcium acetate interactions:
- Calcium acetate and Aspirin: 655 reports
- Calcium acetate and Omeprazole: 337 reports
- Calcium acetate and Furosemide: 321 reports
- Calcium acetate and Folic acid: 301 reports
- Calcium acetate and Pantoprazole: 294 reports
- Calcium acetate and Prednisone: 278 reports
- Calcium acetate and Amlodipine: 260 reports
- Calcium acetate and Simvastatin: 259 reports
- Calcium acetate and Lisinopril: 248 reports
- Calcium acetate and Niaspan: 226 reports
Browse all interactions between Calcium acetate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Atenolol interactions:
- Atenolol and Aspirin: 26,880 reports
- Atenolol and Lisinopril: 18,101 reports
- Atenolol and Metformin: 15,853 reports
- Atenolol and Amlodipine: 15,525 reports
- Atenolol and Simvastatin: 14,980 reports
- Atenolol and Omeprazole: 14,782 reports
- Atenolol and Zide: 12,951 reports
- Atenolol and Hydrochlorothiazide: 12,905 reports
- Atenolol and Furosemide: 12,651 reports
- Atenolol and Prednisone: 12,105 reports
Browse all interactions between Atenolol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on calcium acetate and atenolol (the active ingredients of Calcium acetate and Atenolol, respectively), and Calcium acetate and Atenolol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Calcium acetate and Atenolol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Topiramate and Dactinomycin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Truvada and Lip Swelling - 38 seconds ago
- Melasma and drugs of ingredients of etanercept - 39 seconds ago
- Profen and Intervertebral Disc Protrusion - 40 seconds ago
- Armour Thyroid and Lecithin drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Lupkynis and Triamcinolone Acetonide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tecfidera vs. Rituxan - a minute ago
- Ritalin and Irbesartan drug interaction - a minute ago
- Temozolomide and Glioblastoma Multiforme - a minute ago
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride and Visual Impairment - a minute ago