Calcium and Levothyroxine thyroid drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Calcium and Levothyroxine thyroid together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Calcium and Levothyroxine thyroid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Calcium and Levothyroxine thyroid?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Calcium and Levothyroxine thyroid
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Calcium and Levothyroxine thyroid
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Calcium has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Calcium 85,927 users)
Levothyroxine thyroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine thyroid 989 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Calcium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levothyroxine thyroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Calcium and Levothyroxine thyroida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hashimoto'S Disease with Rhus Tox? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Bleeding with Jardiance? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pinguecula with Moringa? - 4 seconds ago
- Danazol and Euthroid-1 drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Haemorrhage with Halaven? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Screaming with Decadron? - 6 seconds ago
- Green Tea Extract and Diazepam drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Microscopic Polyangiitis with Imitrex? - 7 seconds ago
- Aleve and Radix Angelicae drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Nipple Pain with Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 39 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Janumet, Fenofibrate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lomotil, Lexapro - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atenolol, Toprol-xl for a 70 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Pineal Hormone - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 2 year old boy who takes Cetirizine Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.