Calcium and Omega-3 oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Calcium and Omega-3 oil together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Calcium and Omega-3 oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Calcium and Omega-3 oil?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Calcium and Omega-3 oil
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Calcium has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Calcium 85,927 users)
Omega-3 oil has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Omega-3 oil 81 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Calcium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Omega-3 oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Calcium and Omega-3 oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Boniva - now
- Clomipramine Hydrochloride and Detrol drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperkalemia with Inlyta? - 4 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Haemophilus Bacteraemia with Zoledronic Acid - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Potassium - High with Inlyta? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperkalaemia with Inlyta? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Clopra? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Elevated Potassium with Inlyta? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Neck with Clopra? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Potassium Increased with Inlyta? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Diclofenac Potassium - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Aleve, Prozac - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.