Carvedilol and Lasix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Carvedilol and Lasix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Carvedilol and Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,555 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 27, 2017
4,555 people who take Carvedilol, Lasix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Carvedilol and Lasix?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCarvedilol and Lasix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 44,011 users)
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 143,596 users)
Interactions between Carvedilol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Carvedilol and Lasixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Carvedilol (carvedilol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Carvedilol is used in:
- Lasix is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- If I wait an hour after taking Breo before taking Carvedilol, will that reduce the interaction of the two drugs?
- Does it make sense to take ditropan (given for urinary incont./overactive bladder) and Lasix (which will make her urinate)? Please explain. By the way, ditopan doesn't even help her so I'm wondering if it should be discontinued. Thank you
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
User reviews to the study
- I am somewhat relieved to know that my hearing loss could be related to taking carvedilol. I have been told that hearing loss is probably due to aging, but there is no history of genetic hearing loss in my mother who died at 94 or my three uncles on my dad's side who were all in their 90's. It ...
- Hi, just recently started taking losartan 50mg. Worked great 45 days in then the bottom fell out. Dr. added Carvedilol 6.25mg 2 tablets per day. 2 days in my BP shot to 220/110. In ER! Dehydrated! Bloodwork before and after a bag of saline via IV. Kidneys fine! Now on losartan 50mg in ...
- I have taken coreg about a year...on lowest dose It still kept my heart rate in 50s my cervical ,shoulder and head pain increased to unbearable. I went into Afib with rate regulater my heart rate was way too low and I quit taking it..my neck is better and getting better every day
- I have been on 25mg carvedilol Twice a day for 5 years. For heart failure likely as result of chemo drug. I had a first time episode of gout a few days ago. Saw my Dr today and am starting on allopurin 10omg 1x /day for one week, then 200 mg 1x /day for 2,weeks and then 300mg 1x/ day Just ...
- I have been taking Corig 25mg twice daily for 6 months and find my arms and legs very dry. My arms from the wrist to elbow are no longer soft to the touch and my legs fleck and shed. Very hard of my ego. Any ideas if lotion fish oil would be a good idea.