Casodex and Lupron depot drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Casodex and Lupron depot together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Casodex and Lupron depot. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 424 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
424 people who take Casodex, Lupron depot are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Casodex and Lupron depot?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCasodex and Lupron depot from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Casodex has active ingredients of bicalutamide. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Casodex 8,191 users)
Lupron depot has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from Lupron depot 17,331 users)
Interactions between Casodex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lupron depot and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Casodex and Lupron depota b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Casodex (bicalutamide) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Lupron depot (leuprolide acetate) is often used to treat endometriosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Casodex is used in:
- Lupron depot is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I just got my first shot of lupron 8 days ago to treat endometriosis. The last 4 days have been some of my worst. I've had to call out sick from work and I've been curled up on the couch all day and all night. Narcotic pain medication is the only thing that gives a little bit of relief from ...
- I took 4 shots of Lupron for prostate cancer. They were once a month and the last one was in Dec of 2016. I had my Lipids tested in February and my triglycerides were 1100. I have started taking Atorvastatin 80 mg (generic Lipitor) and Ezetimibe 10 mg. Has anyone had a huge increase in their ...
- I'm a 68-year old male with prostate cancer and osteoporosis. My doctors are pushing for me to take Prolia for osteoporosis (T= -3). The side effects of bisphosphonates are scary. Are there any viable alternatives?