Cefdinir and Toprol-xl drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 24 people who take Cefdinir and Toprol-xl. Common interactions include red cell distribution width increased among females, and cardiac murmur among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Cefdinir and Toprol-xl have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24 people who take Cefdinir and Toprol-xl together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Cefdinir?
Cefdinir has active ingredients of cefdinir. It is used in sinusitis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 8,628 Cefdinir users.
What is Toprol-xl?
Toprol-xl has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 40,607 Toprol-xl users.
Number of Cefdinir and Toprol-xl reports submitted per year:
Common Cefdinir and Toprol-Xl drug interactions by gender *:
- Red cell distribution width increased
- Weight increased
- Actinic keratosis
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Brachial plexopathy
- Cerebral atrophy
- Chest discomfort
- Cardiac murmur
- Heart rate irregular
- Blood glucose increased
- Dyspnoea exertional
- Multiple injuries
- Nodal rhythm
Common Cefdinir and Toprol-Xl drug interactions by age *:
- Emotional distress
- General physical health deterioration
- Mental disorder
- Neck pain
- Thyroid cancer metastatic
- Joint swelling
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain upper
- Cardiac failure congestive
- Abdominal pain
- Gastric ulcer
- Renal failure acute
- Respiratory failure
- Sinus tachycardia
- Ventricular fibrillation
- Weight decreased
Common conditions people have *:
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 9 people, 37.50%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 4 people, 16.67%
- Premenstrual Syndrome: 2 people, 8.33%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 8.33%
- Heart Rate Irregular: 2 people, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cefdinir and Toprol-xl?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Cefdinir drug interactions:
- Cefdinir and Prednisone: 1,579 reports
- Cefdinir and Aspirin: 1,016 reports
- Cefdinir and Omeprazole: 965 reports
- Cefdinir and Gabapentin: 957 reports
- Cefdinir and Furosemide: 955 reports
- Cefdinir and Amoxicillin: 896 reports
- Cefdinir and Tramadol: 788 reports
- Cefdinir and Nexium: 779 reports
- Cefdinir and Vitamin d: 775 reports
- Cefdinir and Hydramine: 763 reports
Browse interactions between Cefdinir and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Toprol-xl drug interactions:
- Toprol-xl and Lipitor: 6,490 reports
- Toprol-xl and Aspirin: 6,461 reports
- Toprol-xl and Plavix: 4,829 reports
- Toprol-xl and Lasix: 4,507 reports
- Toprol-xl and Norvasc: 3,899 reports
- Toprol-xl and Coumadin: 3,659 reports
- Toprol-xl and Zocor: 3,422 reports
- Toprol-xl and Lisinopril: 3,275 reports
- Toprol-xl and Synthroid: 3,255 reports
- Toprol-xl and Nexium: 3,250 reports
Browse interactions between Toprol-xl and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cefdinir and metoprolol succinate (the active ingredients of Cefdinir and Toprol-xl, respectively), and Cefdinir and Toprol-xl (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Cefdinir and Toprol-xl.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Valsartan and Mouth Haemorrhage - 5 seconds ago
- Reclast and Lymphoma - 6 seconds ago
- Rogaine and Baby Aspirin drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Nizoral and Serzone drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Dipyridamole and Shock - 26 seconds ago
- Elidel and Hand Fracture - 30 seconds ago
- Citanest and Sepsis - 30 seconds ago
- Gemzar and Bladder Cancer - 36 seconds ago
- Norco and Heart Rate Irregular - 36 seconds ago
- Periactin and Ursodiol drug interaction - 45 seconds ago