Celebrex and Aredia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Celebrex and Aredia together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,145 people who take Celebrex and Aredia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,145 people who take Celebrex, Aredia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Celebrex and Aredia?
You are not alone:
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 108,955 users)
Aredia has active ingredients of pamidronate disodium. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Aredia 14,889 users)
Interactions between Celebrex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aredia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Celebrex and Arediaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pulse Abnormal with Emend? - now
- Will you have Vomiting with Antidepressant Therapy? - a second ago
- Will you have Ligament Pain with Omeprazole? - a second ago
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Antidepressant Therapy? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Antidepressant Therapy? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Dexamethasone, Revlimid, Velcade - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Keppra Xr, Adderall Xr 25 - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Lomotil, Cholestyramine for a 79 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Arimidex - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Subutex, Acetaminophen - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.