Celebrex and Norco drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 1,579 people who take Celebrex and Norco. Common interactions include headache among females, and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Celebrex and Norco have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,579 people who take Celebrex and Norco together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Celebrex?
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is used in arthritis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 146,830 Celebrex users.
What is Norco?
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is used in pain. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 72,463 Norco users.
Number of Celebrex and Norco reports submitted per year:
Celebrex and Norco drug interactions by gender *:
Celebrex and Norco drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Celebrex and Norco?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Celebrex drug interactions:
- Celebrex and Methotrexate: 23,417 reports
- Celebrex and Prednisone: 18,416 reports
- Celebrex and Enbrel: 13,106 reports
- Celebrex and Humira: 11,578 reports
- Celebrex and Aspirin: 10,141 reports
- Celebrex and Vioxx: 8,229 reports
- Celebrex and Lyrica: 8,052 reports
- Celebrex and Lipitor: 7,434 reports
- Celebrex and Nexium: 7,423 reports
- Celebrex and Xeljanz: 7,352 reports
Browse interactions between Celebrex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Norco drug interactions:
- Norco and Oxycontin: 22,398 reports
- Norco and Percocet: 21,804 reports
- Norco and Dilaudid: 21,003 reports
- Norco and Ms contin: 20,343 reports
- Norco and Duragesic: 20,306 reports
- Norco and Opana: 19,868 reports
- Norco and Kadian: 19,698 reports
- Norco and Opana er: 19,616 reports
- Norco and Actiq: 19,601 reports
- Norco and Fentora: 19,580 reports
Browse interactions between Norco and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on celecoxib and acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate (the active ingredients of Celebrex and Norco, respectively), and Celebrex and Norco (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Celebrex and Norco.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Advil and Eye Haemorrhage - now
- Lisinopril and Signifor Lar drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole Sodium and Arthritis - 3 seconds ago
- Bumex and Bactroban drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Tresiba and Ninlaro drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Brimonidine Tartrate and Abiraterone Acetate drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Drospirenone and Mycophenolate Mofetil drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Ridaura drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Amerge and Clonidine drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Valium and Purulent Discharge - 28 seconds ago