Centrum silver and Albuterol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 694 people who take Centrum silver and Albuterol. Common interactions include headache among females, and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Centrum silver and Albuterol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
694 people who take Centrum silver and Albuterol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Centrum silver?
Centrum silver has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is used in vitamin supplementation. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 19,701 Centrum silver users.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is used in asthma. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 150,730 Albuterol users.
Number of Centrum silver and Albuterol reports submitted per year:
Centrum silver and Albuterol drug interactions by gender *:
Centrum silver and Albuterol drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Centrum silver and Albuterol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Centrum silver drug interactions:
- Centrum silver and Aspirin: 6,040 reports
- Centrum silver and Vitamin d: 3,272 reports
- Centrum silver and Fish oil: 2,796 reports
- Centrum silver and Lisinopril: 2,309 reports
- Centrum silver and Omeprazole: 2,186 reports
- Centrum silver and Calcium: 2,042 reports
- Centrum silver and Amlodipine: 1,745 reports
- Centrum silver and Furosemide: 1,721 reports
- Centrum silver and Revlimid: 1,704 reports
- Centrum silver and Lipitor: 1,698 reports
Browse interactions between Centrum silver and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol drug interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Aspirin: 18,242 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 16,932 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 14,225 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Symbicort: 11,033 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e and albuterol (the active ingredients of Centrum silver and Albuterol, respectively), and Centrum silver and Albuterol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Centrum silver and Albuterol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carvedilol and Zymar drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Vortioxetine drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Estazolam and Zopiclone drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride and Indigestion - 21 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Xl and Neuropathy Peripheral - 22 seconds ago
- Hydroxocobalamin and Overdose - 24 seconds ago
- Phenergan and Haematemesis - 27 seconds ago
- Ofev and Famotidine drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Linezolid and Nausea - 35 seconds ago
- Tresiba and Lecithin drug interaction - 36 seconds ago